H100: 7 Rings #1, WOW #8

Renan90

17 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

As I’m blind, I very often quote the last comment or on a subject as it’s very hard to go back and find old posts,

So first it was "I can quote you, but it doesnt mean its directed to you" and now it's "well I'm blind and just quote whatever I see"

You should really just log off and never log back in if that's really the case. Technology and this site just isnt accessible for your disability. You'll save yourself and everyone a lot of trouble by doing so

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Cryptique

• Ger

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

So first it was "I can quote you, but it doesnt mean its directed to you" and now it's "well I'm blind and just quote whatever I see"

You should really just log off and never log back in if that's really the case. Technology and this site just isnt accessible for your disability. You'll save yourself and everyone a lot of trouble by doing so

He just says whatever he can to start an argument or sound right. Like he is clearly just born with a chip on his shoulder and wants to fight with everyone. Maybe he’s just one of those people who has no friends in his real life.

2 hours ago, Rawr said:

He just says whatever he can to start an argument or sound right.

BIB: very true. When i entered the section today, I noticed there was a new Hot 100/Hot 200 thread, as well as the fact the last post on this thread was his. It's like he always wants to have the last word on something and, as you said, come out of a feud having "won", so to speak.

I don't mean to exaggerate when saying that I've never seen him giving in and admitting someone he is arguing with might have a point or that he was wrong about something. There is always a "but": "But that's not what i'm saying","but you gotta admit", or even "let me deflect this by calling out your hypocrisy". It's like "okay, that's an argument right there, but allow me to find a loophole through which I will prove I'm still in the right no matter what".

I hope someone can quote a Billboard article stating it's not her second consecutive #1 debut. Since some people are so picky BB must've surely said exactly that, word by word. 

16 hours ago, Katy V.! said:

I hope someone can quote a Billboard article stating it's not her second consecutive #1 debut. Since some people are so picky BB must've surely said exactly that, word by word. 

Imagine debuted in between. It was still a single. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2019 at 10:20 PM, YR. said:

THE GAYS ARE ****ING MADDDDT

AAAAAA THE QUEEN OF POP

Her HONEY is upon us!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.