• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• touya kinomoto

Also how are the songs being judged? Most basic song wins or the best sounding song of the ones sent wins? 

12 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Also how are the songs being judged? Most basic song wins or the best sounding song of the ones sent wins? 

The other contestants get to listen to them all and then rank them in order of best to worst - points are applied to each position and the winner of the round is whoever gets the most points.

so no more banned song list, like we're going to start from scratch (except for the artist)?

Edited by fiercE

What a choice!  :cupid: A bit random, just something I ran into quickly and was satisfied with. 

I would've been better equipped for this round back when I had an up-to-date iTunes library and could have simply sorted the tracks. Now it's trickier, since I gave in to the convenience and started using Spotify pretty much exclusively. Can't remember when I downloaded an actual music file the last time.

56 minutes ago, fiercE said:

so no more banned song list, like we're going to start from scratch (except for the artist)?

Yeah.

Sounds like a good compromise since @Diarrhoea is taking over. Those spreadsheets seemed like a lot of work to keep up. 

3 hours ago, Loyalty said:

SenT

94wFKZ0.gif

Changed my sing, is it taken @Diarrhoea

I’ll confirm when I wake up tomorrow, if not you’ll have priority for your first song because I saw you sent that in first

3 hours ago, EriKills said:

I’d consider it ‘best song’ but honestly they can all judge it how they want :emofish: I can’t force people one way or the other

3 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

The other contestants get to listen to them all and then rank them in order of best to worst - points are applied to each position and the winner of the round is whoever gets the most points.

18 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

I’d consider it ‘best song’ but honestly they can all judge it how they want :emofish: I can’t force people one way or the other

Thanks for the clarifications sistren :gaycat4: :heart2:

4 hours ago, EriKills said:

I wasn’t tagged @Diarrhoea you flop host. 

I am still waiting for a formal apology for this by the way @Diarrhoea I could have missed the entire first round, that is just unacceptable. 

@EriKills idk I thought you were. I’ll make sure you are next time :emofish: I’ll check tomorrow that I have the right number overall in case I missed anyone else too

26 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

@EriKills idk I thought you were. I’ll make sure you are next time :emofish: I’ll check tomorrow that I have the right number overall in case I missed anyone else too

Oop nn, I was just playing gurl :-* 

but thanks :gaycat4:

Is there a list of banned songs? Or just banned artists?

Just want to make sure before I submit.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

Is there a list of banned songs? Or just banned artists?

Just want to make sure before I submit.

For now just banned artists, any songs that are used from now onwards will be banned though

8 hours ago, Lucky#17 said:

Now that I won't be submitting anymore 1900s jazz-orchestral ballads, it's over for everyone this season.

rgOMkwS.gif

Now that I won't be submitting anymore classical music, it's over for everyone this season

rgOMkwS.gif

Sent. I’m a little too old for this game and my music preference may have changed but I hope I still choose the right song for this new batch of young ATRLers.

@fiercE hey man thanks for the tag! Missed playing this with ya!

49 minutes ago, prézli said:

I'm kinda surprised that I got the song that I wanted.

rgOMkwS.gif

I'm not

rgOMkwS.gif

23 in, 11 left x

work girls

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.