• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• touya kinomoto

I have no idea what to send so I'm gonna check past threads to see what does well in this game

rgOMkwS.gif

Also, what will be the scoring system this time?

Is it going to be like what last season have?

1 minute ago, fiercE said:

Also, what will be the scoring system this time?

Is it going to be like what last season have?

I think I'll stick to Eurovision scoring because risky songs can't be sabotaged as easily. As the number of contestants go down I'll maybe rework it a bit

I didn't sign up in time but I just sent mine in case I am still able to play :emofish:

1 hour ago, Pacaveli said:

@Diarrhoea I'd love to join it.

52 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I didn't sign up in time but I just sent mine in case I am still able to play :emofish:

39 minutes ago, Bawdee said:

late, but about to send a submission in case i can still join x 

That’s fine, just send me a song before 3pm EST tomorrow x

This doesn't apply to my current entry but for future reference, what exactly is defined as a single?

Does that include promo singles, songs with a video, radio releases, etc?

For some smaller artists it is harder to determine.

1 hour ago, Kim Kardashian said:

This doesn't apply to my current entry but for future reference, what exactly is defined as a single?

Does that include promo singles, songs with a video, radio releases, etc?

For some smaller artists it is harder to determine.

I know, the lines are quite blurred. It's mostly done on a case by case basis

Can I send a song now then change it later? Just in case we're still waiting for someone else and I have a change of mind on my song choice?

It actually might be worth considering giving up the single restriction rule, given how the industry has changed and artists keep dropping individual songs for streaming every once in a while, and rather focus on the song's success/chart performance. Say, no song that has charted in the top 20/50 in any of the major markets plus maybe the artist's home country. Sure, I guess it could be a challenging rule to follow. But the game is really at its core a means to discover new music, while having a little competition on the side or at least that's how I see it. And if a standout track by someone hardly anyone has ever heard about happens to be technically a single, I wouldn't honestly mind it. Actually, the game could benefit from that.

bRUIXmU.gif 

4 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

That’s fine, just send me a song before 3pm EST tomorrow x

hey! Can I submit sometime tomorrow? Been crazy busy

3 hours ago, Santaus said:

It actually might be worth considering giving up the single restriction rule, given how the industry has changed and artists keep dropping individual songs for streaming every once in a while, and rather focus on the song's success/chart performance. Say, no song that has charted in the top 20/50 in any of the major markets plus maybe the artist's home country. Sure, I guess it could be a challenging rule to follow. But the game is really at its core a means to discover new music, while having a little competition on the side or at least that's how I see it. And if a standout track by someone hardly anyone has ever heard about happens to be technically a single, I wouldn't honestly mind it. Actually, the game could benefit from that.

bRUIXmU.gif 

Yeah I was gonna use a song this round that's technically a single but it was never pushed and didn't chart anywhere

rgOMkwS.gif

14 hours ago, Santaus said:

bRUIXmU.gif 

I was considering something like this but I wasn’t sure how to measure it. That sounds reasonable, maybe next round if no one shouts at me :cm:

11 hours ago, IMadeYouReadThis said:

hey! Can I submit sometime tomorrow? Been crazy busy

Within the next 8 hours please x

1 minute ago, Diarrhoea said:

I was considering something like this but I wasn’t sure how to measure it. That sounds reasonable, maybe next round if no one shouts at me :cm:

on it now.

3 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

is there a theme to the first round or is any song that's not a single fair game?

7 minutes ago, IMadeYouReadThis said:

is there a theme to the first round or is any song that's not a single fair game?

It should be between 3:25 and 3:35

29 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

Accept singles that haven't charted anywhere

rgOMkwS.gif

15 hours ago, Santaus said:

bRUIXmU.gif 

Check out Wikipedia. If it says it was a single, then it was a single. :cm:

56 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

It should be between 3:25 and 3:35

Wait so the theme this round is “song between 3:25 and 3:35” I thought the theme was also choose a basic song. If not I need to change my song lol.

Just now, EriKills said:

Wait so the theme this round is “song between 3:25 and 3:35” I thought the theme was also choose a basic song. If not I need to change my song lol.

Nope, you're right :cm: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.