ATRL's Song Contest 13: Winner revealed

Diarrhoea

Shoutout to the creator of the game @sumthintoxic82 and the previous host of the game @mxtthewdelrey :cm: particularly Matt because I totally stole the OP from his last thread

THE FORMAT.

ATRL's Song Contest does not have an application stage. We start the game off with however many contestants sign up, and each contestant must submit a song (preferably as an mp3 file, but as long as I can rip the song from the website provided it's okay) to me each round via PM. After everyone has submitted, each contestant will be given a .zip link with every song (with all data removed so that artists/titles are anonymous) and they must then listen to them and rank them (not including their own song). Based on these rankings, all scores from each contestant will be combined and the contestants with the lowest overall score will be eliminated. This format will continue (with surprises throughout) until we are left with the winner of ATRL's Song Contest.

THE RULES.

1) No singles (ask if you're unsure with promo singles/instant grat tracks) unless stated otherwise

2) Each round will have a category for the song(s) that you must submit, such as a foreign language song or a song by a male artist

3) Once you use an artist, you cannot use them again in the season

4) If more than one contestant sends the same song, the contestant that sent the song first gets to use it, so remember to send one or two back-up songs just in case this happens

5) Please keep all your PMs to me in one PM thread so that it doesn't clog up my inbox - hosting a game like this is an inbox killer!

6) You must send a working link to the song

7) When sending the song, you must include the name of the song and artist (these will be anonymous to the other contestants)

8) You must be able to download the folder of songs each week to rank them

9) You must be able to send your songs and rankings in on time each week

10) Don't be trash x

@jpow @Paramore @Lémur @Aurora @Loveyoubxtch @Navyofbadgals @Verge of Obscene @K$Ellie @Legend E @minho @Diarrhoea @Speezy @Noah @thecptz @moonlight. @Lucky#17 @Lukey @Kamil24 @fiercE @theREALslimSHADY @MusicLoverDude @Tom Vercetti @Xedretinz Lododnz @Truce @Denis Stoff @theycallmemaraj @Santaus @sumthintoxic82 @Hug @Girlicious @Prismee @prézli @Gospel @URBAN @Chill Bill @Kxvk @Cypher @macrocycle @Satan @Bloomers @Ashrock @Yvess @wesleywalrus @lynx @-mUsIcLoVeR- @VDK @eteru @Remmy @Satan @Legend E @Fruity @Loyalty @Verge of Obscene @Lukey @Diarrhoea @thecptz @K$Ellie @MusicLoverDude @Kylie Jenner @PoKiTaurus @Alena @Riri. @Queen Conchita @Fa1x intelectual @EJQL8 @Lémur @Santaus @Noah @Yomaku @potent @-mUsIcLoVeR- @Loveyoubxtch @fiercE @Henry  @Kamil24 @Denis Stoff @Lucky#17 @eteru @theREALslimSHADY @prézli @theycallmemaraj @rl231 @Xedretinz Lododnz@Dante™

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• touya kinomoto

Just now, prézli said:

=(

Will you finish this? If so:

1. prézli

Yes x

2. Fa1x Intelectual

Ready to go #1 and get evicted the next round

Can I signup?

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Can I signup?

Yes everyone can!

Oh wow

Sign me up

Do not tag me for unsolicited games. Remove me now. Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Riri. said:

Do not tag me for unsolicited games. Remove me now. Thanks 

Learn manners x

1. prezli
  2. Loyalty
  3. Fa1x Intelectual
  4. KatyCatPH
  5. Moonlightbae
  6. MusicLoverDude
  7. Lukey
  8. mxtthewdelrey
  9. Kylie Jenner
  10. Noah
  11. Overprotected
  12. Speezy

41 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

24 minutes ago, Noah said:

Omg yes sign me up! I was thinking about asking when this was rihturning the other day :jonny5: I'll miss you though @mxtthewdelrey :chick3: :heart2:

love y'all! i don't have the sanity to host this game in 503-era ATRL and I'm about to start university this year and ideally would like to quit ATRL before I start so thought I'd leave the game in good hands for now :heart2:

1. prezli
  2. Loyalty
  3. Fa1x Intelectual
  4. KatyCatPH
  5. Moonlightbae
  6. MusicLoverDude
  7. Lukey
  8. mxtthewdelrey
  9. Kylie Jenner
  10. Noah
  11. Overprotected
  12. Speezy
  13. feircE

Also note that sumthintoxic was not the creator of the game, he was the one who made this game last long.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.