Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• touya kinomoto

Song 8: I should listen to this album more often :mandown: it's pretty good

Song 10: yeah, no.

will listen to the 5+min songs later :cm:

Starting next post are my critiques for the 1st 10 songs. These are not real-time comments but written earlier while listening to the songs on the homebound bus.

Song 1: This album is really underrated in their discography. This is a great intro for a great album but I agree with smellie that the intro for their sophomore album is much better.

Song 2:

Jessica Cornish?!?
This doesn’t really sound like her. But this is kinda good, except for the sudden explosion of sound near the end.

Song 3: This is a great album but I have always hated this intro. This could have been just part of the intro of the next song (which is by the way an awesome song).

Song 4: This is

Cardi B, right?
This is cute. I like the production.

Song 5: Chill production but it’s kinda disappointing that the lyrics just repeat. That instrumental breakdown is so cool.

Song 6: That’s it? Okay.

Song 7: For a 2-minute song, it’s pretty underwhelming. Plus the NSFW lyrics doesn’t really work. And the abrupt ending! :bibliahh:

Song 8: Ashley did THAT! This could have been better if she made this a full-length song. The production knocks and the lyrics are cute.

Song 9: I really don’t know how to feel about this. I hate it but I like it at the same time.

Song 10: It is amazing to have this set to be opened and ended by male rock bands. The first one is more my cup of tea but this is nothing to scoff at. Good job!

Edited by KatyCatPH

song 01: this is cute :)

song 02: wait :eek: OMG i'm surprised that she was sent wow! this is a great interlude from a great project!

song 03: adfdsdada :jonny4: an amazing intro! i LOVE the transition from this to disco **** so so ****ing much

song 04: this kinda slaps :eek:

song 05: this is v cute :blush:

song 06: lol this is a great interlude :) i enjoy it!

song 07: YAS :clap3: i was thinking about sending this in! glad someone sent it :smitten: she did THAT

song 08: no :)

song 09: why

song 10: you're brave :clap3: it's okay i guess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.