Zara Larsson #2 on UK iTunes + Clean Bandit

BlazingLovatic

3 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

Yes she peaked at #2 with a NON single under Clean Bandits SINGLE Rockabye. Congrats!

Im not even saying Clean Bandit isn't bigger in the U.K. Than Zara, they probably are. But like don't act like it's all Clean Bandit pulling the weight here as Zara is huge there as well.

Which she'd promoted by performing it on the X Factor UK 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MississippiZara

• BlazingLovatic

• kellysclarkson

• Rentboy

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Starkboy said:

Compare their latest singles while you're at it:

Zara Larsson's last single : #44 

Clean Bandit's last single : #1 for 9 weeks

:cm:

Picking one of Clean Bandit's most successful singles against Zara's least successful single. Sounds like a fair comparison to me!

1 minute ago, kellysclarkson said:

Which she'd promoted by performing it on the X Factor UK 

Wow! One promo spot?! Your kidding! That's just, wow! You're right! IWL did flop! 

You are bringing up perhaps the worst points I've ever seen on ATRL.

Clean Bandit have become really huge. If only Extraordinary could've charted high like this :'(

3 minutes ago, Fad said:

Omg Zara is established in the UK. move on, you lost, she won, etc, etc, etc...

Thank you

this zara stan in here is doing the most, chill out, u know this song is #2 on itunes more from clean bandit power than from zara larrson power

4 minutes ago, volition said:

this zara stan in here is doing the most, chill out, u know this song is #2 on itunes more from clean bandit power than from zara larrson power

Doing the most? I just said maybe 3 posts ago that I know Clean Bandit is most likely bigger in the U.K. but Zara still helps. 

Maybe, I'm just sick and tired of everyone saying Zara is only successful here because this and she only has this many Streams because that. It's quite annoying. So I'm sorry if I'm doing "the most", but I'm never the one paying other artists dust. I'm just sticking up for my favorite. 

12 hours ago, Lemon Drops said:

Thanks to Clean Bandit.

:siptea:

18 hours ago, BlazingLovatic said:

Just saying:

Zara Larssson's biggest solo hit sold 1.2 million and was the 6th biggest selling song of the year

Clean Bandit's biggest solo hit sold 200,000 and didn't reach any year-end charts.

fffff;

Clean Bandit are a band without a vocalist. Of course they're not gonna get hits with just an instrumental.

Well deserved, the song is amazing

10 hours ago, MississippiZara said:

Doing the most? I just said maybe 3 posts ago that I know Clean Bandit is most likely bigger in the U.K. but Zara still helps. 

Maybe, I'm just sick and tired of everyone saying Zara is only successful here because this and she only has this many Streams because that. It's quite annoying. So I'm sorry if I'm doing "the most", but I'm never the one paying other artists dust. I'm just sticking up for my favorite. 

Same. Tired of the Zara hate on this forum. She keeps winning while people here remain pressed.

Stop trying to discredit Clean Bandit, this happens ALL THE TIME on ATRL. Just because they aren't a "pop girl" doesn't mean that they aren't popular or amazing musicians. Clean Bandit have dominated the radio in the UK more or less since 2014, they have had plenty of smash hits and they are extremely popular in the mainstream market.

This song could have had any disposable pop girl featured and it would still perform the exact same. Zara and Dua Lipa are in the same league at the moment of D-List musicians, however Dua will rise so quickly, shes memorable and unique, Zara isn't.

4 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Stop trying to discredit Clean Bandit, this happens ALL THE TIME on ATRL. Just because they aren't a "pop girl" doesn't mean that they aren't popular or amazing musicians. Clean Bandit have dominated the radio in the UK more or less since 2014, they have had plenty of smash hits and they are extremely popular in the mainstream market.

This song could have had any disposable pop girl featured and it would still perform the exact same. Zara and Dua Lipa are in the same league at the moment of D-List musicians, however Dua will rise so quickly, shes memorable and unique, Zara isn't.

it's funny how you started your post so objectively and then ended it as a Zara Larsson hater :lmao: 

Lush Life - 1,300,000
Never Forget You - 900,000
Girls Like - 800,000
I Would Like - 500,000
Ain't My Fault - 400,000

You are acting like Zara is on the same level as Dua Lipa in the UK :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, WERKER said:

I was with you until you had to throw in some ****ty beating of an old horse and make it some kind of Zara vs Dua. People can like both and we don't need you here trying to inject worth in your life by creating non-existing feuds.

Is it doing anything in the US? The fact that her label pushed the album back so many times for a US hit and it's likely that now they've just accepted she's not going to have a hit in the US this era is a bit tragically ironic. Hopefully this can do something here.

1 hour ago, WERKER said:

Manny-Sipping-out-of-Cup.gif?w=100&quali

2 hours ago, WERKER said:

Honestly I was with you until you came for Zara. 

I love Zara and Dua there doesn't have to be just 1 that makes it. There's always room for more talent in the music industry.

On 19.03.2017 at 0:25 PM, Kylie Jenner said:

The performance last night was incredible. I hope it gets #1 soon!!

Me too! I really love her last performance! Her voice was and is incredible. 

6 hours ago, WERKER said:

This. Clean Bandit don't pick big names (Jess Glynne, Anne Marie) because their production does all the work to make a song smash so you can't really give much (if any) credit to the vocalist of one of their songs.