Ariana Grande - 'thank u, next'

9,433 posts in this topic

Hooligan
5 hours ago, Sinister said:

Career lows? Like what songs?

Cause My Everything has JALBOYH, Why Try, Hands On Me, etc.

Sweetner is just better

Just for the hell of it, I listened to ME earlier today and my God has it aged terribly.  As you said earlier, it’s just a playlist; there’s nothing cohesive with it.  This is also the only album where I loathe all of the singles.  You Don’t Know Me is still one of the best on that album, however.

:zzz:

ICON

People coming after JALBOYH and Why Try when they are both amazing songs and of the few ballads we actually have from her :biblio:

MattyTacos
2 minutes ago, ICON said:

People coming after JALBOYH and Why Try when they are both amazing songs and of the few ballads we actually have from her :biblio:

Oh wow, JALBOYH PRAISE? AGREED :clap3: 

ICON
8 minutes ago, MattyTacos said:

Oh wow, JALBOYH PRAISE? AGREED :clap3: 

Only the best song on ME :clap3: 

Taste of Honey
58 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Just for the hell of it, I listened to ME earlier today and my God has it aged terribly.  As you said earlier, it’s just a playlist; there’s nothing cohesive with it.  This is also the only album where I loathe all of the singles.  You Don’t Know Me is still one of the best on that album, however.

:zzz:

Be My Baby, Only 1, Cadillac Song are some of my all time faves by her then I love Best Mistake and You Don't Know Me. I also have a soft spot for One Last Time(mostly just because she does melancholy **** like that so well), but that's it. :rip: I wish the album was more like those first 5. 

duybeeGAshantiGA
4 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

NASA keeps growing on me like crazy. It's almost top 3 on my album ranking now :skull: what a SMASH

This. 

Prismee

The NASA stanning :clap3: The 4th single we deserve. 

TalkThatRihanna

NASA needs to be the summer single :jonny5: