Huge Update! | Longest Running Spotify #1s

dangerousbutera

UPDATE:

• Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber's "I Don't Care" jumps to #17 with 38 days atop so far.
  • Justin Bieber surpasses Post Malone as the artist with the second most days at #1 (as a lead).
  • Ed Sheeran surpasses Ariana Grande as the artist with the fourth most days at #1 (as a lead).
  •  Bieber is now just 21 days and 3 weeks away from tying Drake as the artists with the most days and weeks at #1 (including features).

i didn't know Katy topped Spotify for 5 weeks :jonny:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

• Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber's "I Don't Care" jumps to #15 with 42 days atop so far.
  • Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello's "Señorita" spends its first seven days at #1, becoming Mendes' first and Cabello's second #1.
  • Camila Cabello becomes just the fourth female artist to have multiple #1s on the chart, after Taylor Swift (3), Ariana Grande (2) and Rihanna (2).
Edited by dangerousbutera

Ok Im shook Shawn was never #1 on spotify global before

• 3 months later...

UPDATE:

• Señorita is now the second longest-running #1 in the chart's history.
  • Camila Cabello has now spent a total of 111 days at #1 - the sixth most overall and the second most for a female artist.
  • Shawn Mendes is now the artist with the ninth most days at #1 (102 days).
  • Post Malone scores his sixth #1 with Circles.
Edited by dangerousbutera

Shawn Mendes, his power :clap3:

• 6 months later...

UPDATE:

• Dance Monkey by Tones And I is now the longest-running #1 in the chart's history. It places her at #6 for the most days overall as an artist.
  • Blinding Lights crosses 50 days at #1, the 17th song to do. The Weeknd has now spent 99 days atop the chart.
  • Roddy Ricch and Travis Scott score their first #1s, with The Box and HIGHEST IN THE ROOM.

hadn't updated this in ages so if I missed any please let me know

• 11 months later...

Hadn't updated in this in so long.

• Blinding Lights is now tied as the seventh longest-running #1 (82 days). Also seventh in terms of weeks (13).
  • drivers license makes it to #12 before being knocked off by Peaches. 66 days and the fourth longest-running female-led #1.
  • Ariana Grande now has the most #1s on the daily chart of any female artist, with 5 (following Stuck with U, Rain On Me and positions).
  • The Weeknd now has the sixth-most total days spent at #1, with 131.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

• Justin Bieber's "Peaches" featuring Daniel Caesar & Giveon makes it 14 days at #1, taking Bieber's total days at #1 as a lead act to 190 and including all credits to 321 days.
  • Bieber now ranks second for the most weeks at #1 as a lead act, with 27 (passing Post Malone). He ties Drake for the most weeks including all credits, with 46 weeks.

• 1 month later...

Update:

• Justin Bieber now has the most weeks at #1 including features with 47. He is now just four days from tying Drake for the most days at #1 including features (325 days to Drake's 329).
  • Lil Nas X earns his first #1 on the chart with "MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)." The song has now spent 32 days at the top.

• 9 months later...

I updated this for the first time in like a year lol. I also revamped it so it should be easier for me to update more frequently.

Some key updates:

• "STAY" by The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber becomes 7th longest-running #1, with 84 days
  • Justin Bieber surpasses Drake for the most cumulative days at #1.
  • Olivia Rodrigo now ranks 4th among female artists with the most days at #1.
  • Glass Animals' "Heat Waves" is the current #1, in its 31st day at the top.

• 1 month later...

Update:

• Heat Waves by Glass Animals jumps to No. 16 with 60 days at the top. The band now ranks at 21st for total days at No. 1 (29th including all credits). It has spent 9 weeks at No. 1, placing it 15th.
  • Anitta scores her first No. 1 with "Envolver." Currently spending its third day at the top.

Ariana the only woman in the top 5 in pretty much all the lists :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.