Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

UK not allowed to vote on Brexit deal again without changes

768 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Diarrhoea

The vote will be happening at around 7pm tonight :flower: she's expected to lose by up to 245 seats. This would be the biggest loss ever, and for her flagship policy as well :cm:

 

Dw4eHo9XcAYipII?format=jpg&name=small

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kylie Jenner

That's sad, huh.

 

Anyway miss theresa smells like rotten lunch meat

 

Kylie Jenner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lukey

Poor Jim Callaghan. He tried his best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The7thStranger

Expect the unexpected. But I hope she gets trounced. It's the only way another referendum will take place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Next Day

Don't mind me, I'm just here for the mess

rs_401x274-140112163955-tumblr_mzbdmsbqn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
letscauseascene1

Can someone please post the video of her dancing to "Dancing Queen" before speaking? I don't know how to add a youtube video on ATRL anymore, wtf! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rih On The Brain
2 minutes ago, letscauseascene1 said:

Can someone please post the video of her dancing to "Dancing Queen" before speaking? I don't know how to add a youtube video on ATRL anymore, wtf! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buyonce1814
1 minute ago, AlGreRithm said:

I feel bad for Miss May tbh 

I did but then this woman said it perfectly and now I don't tbh.

 

“could we get over feeling sorry for Theresa May? I don’t feel sorry for her. She’s the woman who for many, many years has led the hostile environment for migrants in this country resulting in the Windrush generation. It’s a disgrace. She’s the person who created her very specific red lines on immigration which created the negotiation mess we are in. She triggered Article 50 when she had no plan. And as for criticising the EU on this, there are 27 other countries in the EU,  they have been completely united on this. We don’t even have a Cabinet that can unite and definitely a government that isn’t in control of the process."



Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/question-time-audience-theresa-may-video-brexit-environment/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainMusic

We need another ****ing referendum.

 

I know many people who voted for Brexit and changed their mind after all this mess, I'm mad because I tried to tell them to vote remain too smh, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lousaysthings
17 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Poor Jim Callaghan. He tried his best.

The Winter of Discontent was not cute on him :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haburo

i feel bad for her

 

giphy.gif

 

uk politicians should all be working together to come up with an option...they're on the titanic and fighting with the only person trying to organise lifeboats. so so dumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rih On The Brain

Hoping Tresemmé gets defeated tonight. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlGreRithm
13 minutes ago, Buyonce1814 said:

I did but then this woman said it perfectly and now I don't tbh.

 

“could we get over feeling sorry for Theresa May? I don’t feel sorry for her. She’s the woman who for many, many years has led the hostile environment for migrants in this country resulting in the Windrush generation. It’s a disgrace. She’s the person who created her very specific red lines on immigration which created the negotiation mess we are in. She triggered Article 50 when she had no plan. And as for criticising the EU on this, there are 27 other countries in the EU,  they have been completely united on this. We don’t even have a Cabinet that can unite and definitely a government that isn’t in control of the process."



Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/question-time-audience-theresa-may-video-brexit-environment/

omg!

 

now I feel bad for the UK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NMiguelCosta

King Jeremy is coming! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DUA LIPA

oh wow everyone saying that they believe there is a better deal to be negotiated :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icarus
54 minutes ago, NMiguelCosta said:

King Jeremy is coming! 

How would that help :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NMiguelCosta
20 minutes ago, Icarus said:

How would that help :bibliahh:

Huh? ...coming to be the next PM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diarrhoea

Let's go Remain/No Deal referendum gang x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Poe Dameron
1 hour ago, NMiguelCosta said:

King Jeremy is coming! 

He wants Brexit to happen, he’s a closet Brexiteer 

52 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

oh wow everyone saying that they believe there is a better deal to be negotiated :laugh:

And the EU saying that they won’t reopen negotiations :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diarrhoea

I mean to be fair an EFTA deal would be better (it's basically the backstop but without a Customs Union) and I think they'd give it to us. But Remain > No Deal > EFTA > May x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites