Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Madonna Nation reacts to Gaga Best Actress win

202 posts in this topic

Befour

why is she wearing a shower curtain. what statement is this? she's clean of any wrong doing with r kelly?
- A tie Glenn and reductive pathetic bulls**t award paid for
- The Critics Choice are as irrelevant as ever, so the predicted frontrunners after the Golden Globes win are the same until SAG. This means nothing for Gaga, she needs the SAG to be in the competition. If Close or Colman get that one is 100% over for her.
- I am so sick of this b**ch manipulating with those fake tears
- She's constantly in tears, like her gynecologist and our ears!! 
- That reductive fraudulent piece of s**t should've sat this one out AGAIN and listen to Glenn's speech.
- She had paid SO much to the critics, of course they had to award her.
- Forever the victim, reliving the hurt, crying every time the cameras are on her. NEW BAND WAGON ALERT: ALCOHOLISM & ADDICTION
- Gaga is just a giant walking billboard trying to feed her narcissism.
- Exactly. If this girl has done something during 2018 was paying for fake positive critics.
- All of a sudden she's throwing in dying animals to make the industry and public feel sorry for her. What a convenient time for her beloved animal to pass away.  She could have kept it private instead of building her victim narrative.
- Yes, just in time for the Oscars. It's interesting how her sob stories always surface around an awards ceremony or when her music / tours flop.
- Oh my God.... such atrocity in the entertainment industry.... its hopeless now... enough said. A fraud and liar has been in forever praised and worshipped.... 
- It’s AMAZING how far she gets with her manipulating and lying despite it all being totally non subtle and extremely transparent. It’s inspiring I gotta say. The essence of her legacy. What an achiever she is, the clunkiest puppet master ever. 
- Sociopaths are exactly like that. They fake everything, every emotion, and they like to manipulate people. Some people say she's only narcissistic, but after having lived with a person that is socipathic, I think she's a sociopath and maybe even a psychopath. She gives me that eerie feeling.
- This is why she loves disease and death, she thinks it is a way to connect with other humans who feel things and can relate. If you've never dealt with these types, maybe it's easy to take them at face value and believe they are genuine? I don't know but I saw it day 1. It's sad to see these behaviors rooted on by her fans.

ONOPKA

NEW BAND WAGON ALERT: ALCOHOLISM & ADDICTION

Kylie Jenner

"All of a sudden she's throwing in dying animals to make the industry and public feel sorry for her. What a convenient time for her beloved animal to pass away.  She could have kept it private instead of building her victim narrative."

:deadbanana2: 

these dinos have nerve that's for sure

Koons

Omg I live for these threads. Isn’t it really hard to become a member on there tho?

So please keep us updated with new threads about their reactions to whatever win/success gaga achieves next as they never fail to bring the kii’s :deadbanana2:

Homogenic

Oh my God.... such atrocity in the entertainment industry.... its hopeless now... enough said. A fraud and liar has been in forever praised and worshipped.... 

Let this be the new "I can't stand it"

TheCheetahwings
4 minutes ago, Koons said:

Omg I live for these threads. Isn’t it really hard to become a member on there tho?

So please keep us updated with new threads about their reactions to whatever win/success gaga achieves next as they never fail to bring the kii’s :deadbanana2:

I tried to join a few weeks ago and never got in :rip: I feel like they do background checks to see if the user ever stanned Gaga.

LetsParty

Those old gays will be like this till the day they die, constantly following Gaga and FUMING at her winning constantly whilst they ROT. :ahh:Her winning an oscar will legit drive them insane, i can't wait. I know they will be reading this thread as well because they are that crazy, and to that i say CRY HARDER

dYHSwGK.gif

Brunette Ambition
4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

"All of a sudden she's throwing in dying animals to make the industry and public feel sorry for her. What a convenient time for her beloved animal to pass away.  She could have kept it private instead of building her victim narrative."

:deadbanana2: 

these dinos have nerve that's for sure

this reads like a certain atrler :rip:

noahfence

If it's that easy to pay critics to get awards and accolades, according to these delusional Beat Goes On songstress fans, then why couldn't Gaga do the same during Artpop?