Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Glenn Close is not a big fan of Madonna

46 posts in this topic

Travis Bickle

Not another old interview :rip: at least it's not 30-years old.

Twitter and atrlers lidoos obsession and then thet're playing the victim :rip:

Edit: And AP :rip: 

dabunique
3 minutes ago, Travis Bickle said:

Not another old interview :rip: at least it's not 30-years old.

Twitter and atrlers lidoos obsession and then thet're playing the victim :rip:

Edit: And AP :rip: 

LOL this was posted already and I think by u lol

Darkgalord
11 minutes ago, Solar said:

her face at 1:00 lmao. She kept it classy though :clap3:

This is how you do shade without looking bitter :fan:

giphy.gif

tiagol88

Glenn Close Stans for Madonna!!

Q: How was the Golden Globes?

GC: Fantastic! I hate trying to find a dress for these events because it's not something that I am interested in but once I'm there I begin to enjoy it. Oh and I got to sit near Madonna.

Q: Did you talk to her?

GC: Yes, I have been to her tours since 1993 and met her backstage in New York during her Confession Tour. She is my favourite performer, I love her. There will never be another Madonna in my lifetime. I was also privileged to see her rehearse her Sticky and Sweet tour when I was filming Damages in Brooklyn.

Glenn Close 'confesses' all about Madonna

American actress Glenn Close is interviewed in the latest issue of In Style magazine and says this about Madonna:

'I admire Madonna, she has so much energy and its very inspiring to watch someone like that, I have her Confessions album playing a lot in my dressing room, you know, singing and rolling my arms to Hung Up gets me in the mood to go shout at people as Patty Hewes *laughs*'

From an interview with The Daily Record:

Q: How do you relax?
GC: I come home after recording Damges and I pour myself a large glass of red wine and play Madonna

Q: Any Madonna album in particular?
GC: Oh, have you ever hear her Erotica album?

Q: Er....no? *scared Glenn may freak out*
GC: Oh my god, get on youtube and watch 'Madonna, Bad Girl' video man! *laughs*, that album is just genius and I guess it has so many memories for me and the first time I ever saw her live in MSG (Madison Square Gardens), I saw her live in 2008 and I got the chance to go backstage and I was so scared! (laughs) but she is lovely and she is fan of Damages, so not a bad compromise right...!

Is old age catching up to her? Cause she has mentioned Madonna plenty of times and she always mentions her albums / tours in multiple interviews.

The first one is from 2012, the second one is from 2010 i think and the last one from 2009 maybe?

Unless all sources got it wrong she WAS a stan. I don't why she's trying to hide it :dies:

I guess it's not cool to like Madonna in 2019, so let's just hide the fact you do like her, go to her tours, have her albums and STANS Bad Girl

Darkgalord
1 minute ago, madonnas said:

The title is misleading, she's just saying she's not a stan. 

It's literally what Andy asked, she said "No". How is it misleading? 

madonnas
3 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

It's literally what Andy asked, she said "No". How is it misleading? 

Saying "not a big fan" means you dislike them.  When you say "I'm not a big fan of so and so" it's an idiom that actually means you genuinely dislike them.  He asked if she was a big fan and she literally said no because she isn't the person that goes to all her concerts. 

Travis Bickle
10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

LOL this was posted already and I think by u lol

Probably last year

ENuuFxD.gif

Darkgalord
1 minute ago, madonnas said:

Saying "not a big fan" means you dislike them.  When you say "I'm not a big fan of so and so" it's an idiom that actually means you genuinely dislike them.  He asked if she was a big fan and she literally said no because she isn't the person that goes to all her concerts. 

Take it how you want Hun, but my title is not misleading. Not my fault if you don't like it. 

tiagol88
2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Take it how you want Hun, but my title is not misleading. Not my fault if you don't like it. 

You're right. Glenn is the one lying. Not you or your title :deadbanana2:

madonnas
1 minute ago, Darkgalord said:

At the end of the day its not that big of a deal so whatever, there's no need to play dumb though. 

StrangerInTheDark
12 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Is old age catching up to her? Cause she has mentioned Madonna plenty of times and she always mentions her albums / tours in multiple interviews.

The first one is from 2012, the second one is from 2010 i think and the last one from 2009 maybe?

Unless all sources got it wrong she WAS a stan. I don't why she's trying to hide it :dies:

I guess it's not cool to like Madonna in 2019, so let's just hide the fact you do like her, go to her tours, have her albums and STANS Bad Girl

Gaga's PR :rip:

Darkgalord
3 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

You're right. Glenn is the one lying. Not you or your title :deadbanana2:

Gurl, she said NO. Stop. That's literally what she answered.