Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Messy Hilary clip from Raise Your Voice

45 posts in this topic

MissedTheTrain

This is starting to go around on Twitter :dies: 

ETA:

americanlife

I think they did this in High School Musical too. This song sounds like two different people singing.

Beyonnaise

The class clapping like it was amazing :dies:

They did the same dubbing thing in What Dreams Are Made Of in the Lizzie McGuire Movie when she hits the big "DREEEEAM" note at the end

MusicTalker

I saw this on my timeline earlier and I cackled for 10 mins straight. 

Hilary has always provided the kiis

DougAF
7 hours ago, RudeBoyy said:

The fact that people on here legit stan her and are furious she doesn't release new music :deadbanana:

Also apparently the video features Katy Perry's deceased ex boyfriend :rip: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Lewis

On September 26, 2012, Lewis and his 81-year-old landlady Catherine Davis were found dead at Davis' home.[3] Officers from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) found Lewis' body on the home's driveway.[8] Davis was found dead inside the villa, which appeared to have been ransacked. Davis' death was investigated as a homicide, in which Lewis was a suspect. It was later determined that Lewis had broken into the house, murdered Davis and killed her pet cat Jesse. According to multiple reports, police were called to the scene after neighbors heard the 81-year-old woman screaming.[8]

Neighbors told police they saw a man jump the fence on the Davis property, assault a painter and a homeowner next door, then jump back over the fence.[8] According to the LAPD, Lewis then either fell or jumped from the roof, garage, or patio of Davis' villa.[8][9][10][11] An autopsy report released on November 29, 2012 stated that Lewis did not have any drugs or alcohol in his system when he died. Lewis had a history of drug abuse, leading to speculation by his attorney that the actor may have suffered a drug-induced psychosis when he allegedly killed his landlord.[12] However, toxicology reports came back negative for alcohol, cocaine, marijuana, psychedelic drugs, or anti-psychotic medication. The autopsy report did indicate he had suffered partial strangulation and had fingernail marks on his neck when he died.[12] There was no indication that Lewis had been pushed or that he jumped from the roof in an act of suicide. His death was ruled accidental.[12]

omg wtf :deadbanana2: