Jump to content
Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Glenn Close Not(!!) into Madonna

26 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

A Little Unruly
Just now, Rev8 said:

That doesn't mean she dislikes her :skull: she just said she isn't a "huge fan"

Stop trying to start **** lmao

Glenn HATES Madonna. :fish2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HabbGaga

omg she didn't have to be that brutal. here i was thinking glenn was a beacon of absolute kindness  :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DouglasBooth
2 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

That doesn't mean she dislikes her :skull: she just said she isn't a "huge fan"

Stop trying to start **** lmao

:dancehall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cain
Just now, Alongoria13 said:

Anyone who thinks she dislikes her because of this is clearly an idiot :rip:

 

I mean we’re talking about the Monsters here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paddy

she never said she disliked her, just that she is not obsessed with her as the rumour was but it was her dresser who was hard core Madonna fan.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DouglasBooth
Just now, Alongoria13 said:

Anyone who thinks she dislikes her because of this is clearly an idiot :rip:

 

She could have said something playful if she was indifferent lez be real, Glenn know the business.. That Swift ‘No’was the T and that’s that on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alongoria13
1 minute ago, DouglasBooth said:

She could have said something playful if she was indifferent lez be real, Glenn know the business.. That Swift ‘No’was the T and that’s that on that

Nah that's you want to see, can't say I'm surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati

That's so awkward, isn't the guy like a big Madonna fan too? :rip: Makes it seem like he came up with the rumor just to make her say yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DouglasBooth
Just now, Illuminati said:

That's so awkward, isn't the guy like a big Madonna fan too? :rip: Makes it seem like he came up with the rumor just to make her say yes

And Glenn still said

 

Not on my watch.Gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati
1 minute ago, DouglasBooth said:

And Glenn still said

 

Not on my watch.Gif

She did what she had to do :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reinvention
6 minutes ago, Paddy said:

she never said she disliked her, just that she is not obsessed with her as the rumour was but it was her dresser who was hard core Madonna fan.

 

/ end thread (literally though)

 

Misleading title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.