Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

5,183 posts in this topic

Gabe²
9 hours ago, J-esper said:

oh btw my 20th copy of her debut also arrived, the hot pink UO Vinyl :lmao: tweeted her again, her reaction would be priceless

Gift me some of those 

Mark!

So I have two questions:

1. What are the stans called? Dua Lippers?
  2. What happened to K&MU? Was it ever a single? Can I get the MV now please? Will They Sing it together?

Cain
3 minutes ago, Mark! said:

So I have two questions:

1. What are the stans called? Dua Lippers?
  2. What happened to K&MU? Was it ever a single? Can I get the MV now please? Will They Sing it together?

1. We don’t really have a name, she calls us her ‘loves’ which feels very British to me. :skull:

2. It was never intended as a single from YG’s perspective (BLACKPINK’s label head). He gave an interview before KAMU dropped and said they were planning ‘soft Western promo’, meaning the collab with Dua. But because of the ‘soft’ people think they never intended it to be a single.

Cain

Lately I’ve seen a lot of people on ATRL talking about all these new girls having their ‘New Rules moment’, we love a blueprint. :mandown:

J-esper
4 hours ago, Cain said:

Lately I’ve seen a lot of people on ATRL talking about all these new girls having their ‘New Rules moment’, we love a blueprint. :mandown:

our girl making impact :clap3:

Cain
18 minutes ago, J-esper said:

our girl making impact :clap3:

She is! And so much happened today, her Rolling Stone piece got released (I assume as part of her Grammy campaign) and Swan Song is now gonna be released on the 24th (instead of the 25th).