Jump to content
Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

5,190 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Cain
12 hours ago, J-esper said:

 

The good sis also better get one in Amsterdam

 

11 hours ago, Negev said:

Oh wow what the hell! She's an icon! :heart2:

 

15 minutes ago, LEMONADE said:

OMFG. WHO OTHER THAN MS. ****ING LIPA?

That settles it ladies, we stan a legend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Negev

Love she's actually taking a time off for once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cain
7 hours ago, Negev said:

Love she's actually taking a time off for once. 

Nn I kinda can’t stand it, I want daily updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cain

The BRIT Award nominations will be out today, ready for her to snatch. :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-esper
1 hour ago, Cain said:

The BRIT Award nominations will be out today, ready for her to snatch. :duca:

:duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cain
Just now, J-esper said:

:duca:

She has the Grammy's Feb 10th and the BRITs Feb 20th, it's gonna be a busy award season. But it's the perfect time to re-introduce herself to the public.

I hope she performs at both. :duca:

 

Electricity at the Grammys and Swan Song at the BRITs. :smitten:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-esper
28 minutes ago, Cain said:

She has the Grammy's Feb 10th and the BRITs Feb 20th, it's gonna be a busy award season. But it's the perfect time to re-introduce herself to the public.

I hope she performs at both. :duca:

 

Electricity at the Grammys and Swan Song at the BRITs. :smitten:

ugh your mind, that better happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyAlmighty
3 hours ago, Villanelle said:

A new Dualizer says hello

 

ENuuFxD.gif

Nice try, ianwallace

 

ENuuFxD.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LEMONADE
3 hours ago, Villanelle said:

A new Dualizer says hello

 

ENuuFxD.gif

Hello, love!

 

20 hours ago, Cain said:

 

She’s about to serve huh?

Wellllllll slay me bitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cain

IDGAF and One Kiss BOTH got nominated in the same category at the BRITs, queen of the UK. :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cain

She isn’t nominated for British Female Solo Artist though, which is... :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rider

I think we all agree Blow Your Mind is her best song

 

ENuuFxD.gif

 

Dua is my favorite out of the new girls btw, tied with Ari :date2: 

The way her debut alberm is such a classic whew.

It's my 5th most played album ever and 3rd by a female with ANTI and Lemonade :fan: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cain
16 minutes ago, Cain said:

She isn’t nominated for British Female Solo Artist though, which is... :huh:

Oh apparently you need an album out to be nominated and since she hasn’t released an album since the debut that she got nominated for last year she isn’t eligable. That explains a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-esper
3 minutes ago, Cain said:

Oh apparently you need an album out to be nominated and since she hasn’t released an album since the debut that she got nominated for last year she isn’t eligable. That explains a lot.

Interesting rules but explains a lot

25 minutes ago, Cain said:

IDGAF and One Kiss BOTH got nominated in the same category at the BRITs, queen of the UK. :lmao:

Too bad she will lose from herself then :alexz2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cain
2 hours ago, Rider said:

I think we all agree Blow Your Mind is her best song

 

ENuuFxD.gif

 

Dua is my favorite out of the new girls btw, tied with Ari :date2: 

The way her debut alberm is such a classic whew.

It's my 5th most played album ever and 3rd by a female with ANTI and Lemonade :fan: 

Do we? 

 

ENuuFxD.gif

 

But serve taste, welcome new Lipster!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cain

So she got nominated 4 times for the BRITs this year and 5 times last year, I sense concistency.

 

ENuuFxD.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-esper
23 minutes ago, Cain said:

So she got nominated 4 times for the BRITs this year and 5 times last year, I sense concistency.

 

ENuuFxD.gif

Concistency and longtivity :clap3:others can't relate 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cain

Fff she’s been with Tove for weeks now, our sis has been getting high as a kite, hopefully it translates into amazing music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-esper
6 hours ago, Cain said:

 

They look great together though.

:clap3: creatives having fun and slaying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites