Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

26 posts in this topic

PromptingSilver

Too bad he doesn't plan to release any album soon after being disappointed on the performance of In Technicolor

FrederickSpears
18 minutes ago, PromptingSilver said:

Too bad he doesn't plan to release any album soon after being disappointed on the performance of In Technicolor

What?? How do you know? I had just heard he was releasing a new album later this year :rip: I'm sad if this is true

Can't_M!ss_This

I've always liked his songs. Maybe not all of them but a good handful. It's a shame he's aged so much though. You can tell he's wearing hella makeup in the scenes where his face is less lined. He's still handsome though

PromptingSilver
38 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

What?? How do you know? I had just heard he was releasing a new album later this year :rip: I'm sad if this is true

I watched this 50min interview of him last early 2018 to get info of his planned album. He said he just lost inspiration after his album was paid to dust and just wanted to release maybe EPs.  @49:05 

He also talked about how he earns more royalty in Bleeding Love than Leavin', His opinion on new trends of music and how he balances the new trend of music at the same time pleasing his fans who want his previous works. And about his opinion on Aaron Carter, cash me outside girl 😗

Nice interview the topics are interesting and his honest feelings on the music industry.

Can't wait for an album though.

Topaz

Sucks because his last single was so good, He deserves a few top 40 hits tbh.

FrederickSpears
48 minutes ago, PromptingSilver said:

I watched this 50min interview of him last early 2018 to get info of his planned album. He said he just lost inspiration after his album was paid to dust and just wanted to release maybe EPs.  @49:05 

He also talked about how he earns more royalty in Bleeding Love than Leavin', His opinion on new trends of music and how he balances the new trend of music at the same time pleasing his fans who want his previous works. And about his opinion on Aaron Carter, cash me outside girl 😗

Nice interview the topics are interesting and his honest feelings on the music industry.

Can't wait for an album though.

I didn't see this! Thank you! Ugh, that's so sad. I love Jesse but I didn't love In Technicolor that much tbh. I think the music this era is SO much better, but maybe that's just me lol. I'm going to watch this all rn ❤️ 

FrederickSpears
23 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Sucks because his last single was so good, He deserves a few top 40 hits tbh.

He really does. He's so underrated, it sucks.

XtinaPanicGodney

in technicolor is one of my favorite albums of all time and it’s a shame it bombed. i’m happy he put this song out though - it’s amazing.

BeBeMint
6 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

I didn't see this! Thank you! Ugh, that's so sad. I love Jesse but I didn't love In Technicolor that much tbh. I think the music this era is SO much better, but maybe that's just me lol. I'm going to watch this all rn ❤️ 

You're right. BWY alone is better than all of IT

Topaz
4 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

He really does. He's so underrated, it sucks.

I dont understand why Shake flopped ,the whole era had great singles that were radio ready and tbh that should have been his breakout.  

I think his mistake with Technicolor era was not releasing back together, that song was more than ready to be a hit and radio candy. 

FrederickSpears
5 hours ago, Topaz said:

I dont understand why Shake flopped ,the whole era had great singles that were radio ready and tbh that should have been his breakout.  

I think his mistake with Technicolor era was not releasing back together, that song was more than ready to be a hit and radio candy. 

Right, I know he was having a LOT of trouble with Hollywood Records at the time. Such a trash label. They really sabotaged him, and I'm still mad that album was shelved :rip: 

Chemical X.
18 hours ago, PromptingSilver said:

this doesn't surprise me... he is still booked and busy without the mess of an album flopping. i'm here for the EPs though

SweetTalker

This is pretty good tbh

KimmyBella

Wait! He’s going on tour very soon... I might go see him and get a M&G ticket. 

XtinaPanicGodney
1 hour ago, KimmyBella said:

Wait! He’s going on tour very soon... I might go see him and get a M&G ticket. 

i'm seeing him next week! i'll let you know how it is.

KimmyBella
42 minutes ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

i'm seeing him next week! i'll let you know how it is.

Yes please! 

DougAF

Why does Jesse in drag look like a Shane Dawson character. :jonny:

Right Now

Out of Words is still one of his best. A bop!