Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

47 posts in this topic

HotFriedChicken
39 minutes ago, Dom said:

btw shootings start in february. locations so far: Miami and Croatia.

There is no way this is ready to start shooting in Feb :skull:

Haburo
50 minutes ago, Mr.Marvelous said:

Disney would never allow it :skull:

COWARDS

giphy.gif

IBeMe

It shohld be less super hero ish and mpre story driven. I imagine something like Red Sparrow but much better

AlphaOmega

Imagine actually believing that bitch ass disney would release a R-rated hero flick for one of it's most famous characters. R would prevent maximum gross for those scum and what kind of out of place **** would she do in a R film anyway? 

Haburo
4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

It shohld be less super hero ish and mpre story driven. I imagine something like Red Sparrow but much better

if i see another spy movie where they send a beautiful woman to ***** school im gunna throw up

Phuccery, Inc.
58 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

It’s about time legend has her own movie :jonny5:

hopefully no UGLY straights are in it and we see the queens and gays of marvel slay together :jonny5: 

ugh. She's coming :jonny5:

but if marvel caves we'll riot coz a pg 13 Black Widow movie.. we aint having it 

Phuccery, Inc.
5 minutes ago, AlphaOmega said:

Imagine actually believing that bitch ass disney would release a R-rated hero flick for one of it's most famous characters. R would prevent maximum gross for those scum and what kind of out of place **** would she do in a R film anyway? 

Miss Romanov has one of the darkest and twisted back stories out there. They could do a lot with the extra free reign. 

But this is disney. I'll believe it when I see it. 

QueenBLadyG

Who cares about her? She has no powers.

51 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Still not interested

!!!

Blood Magic

Not OP treating this rumor as fact and y'all believing it :rip:. Also I don't care about the rating of a movie, as long as it's good.

AlphaOmega
5 minutes ago, Phuccery, Inc. said:

Miss Romanov has one of the darkest and twisted back stories out there. They could do a lot with the extra free reign. 

But this is disney. I'll believe it when I see it. 

disney ain't bold enough to even do it properly. I hate marvel but she deserves a creative who can handle the complexity and tone correctly - cause it would be lit. Ya'll should be really scared that disney has the rights to mend her story because they will Deadpool it up and probably make it some sexy "look at me" action comedy. 

disney is money over risk and they won't ever change that with a marvel property.

NumbFentyStan

Not sure if I believe this, but YAS, queen is coming :jonny5: 

montrealxo

hope this is true. it wouldn't be right if it was pg-13. i wanna see her slashing and dashing and gutting 

rac7d

so like punsisher, extreme violence, or becasue of sex

Sam96

I'm so ready for this movie 

Bloo

An R-rated movie from Disney? :ahh: 

King Maxx

Disney is trying to position itself as the leading conglomerate of the 21st century, with a market share in streaming going forward.

I can definitely see them doing R-rated films. They use to make them with their earlier studios.

Even though, the MCU is technically "Disney", the films are released under the "Marvel Studios" banner not Walt Disney so if Kevin Feige pushed hard for it, he could get what he wants. Also, they are getting FOX, which will release its films under that banner as well. So the Disney brand is not tarnished.

Phuccery, Inc.
9 hours ago, AlphaOmega said:

disney ain't bold enough to even do it properly. I hate marvel but she deserves a creative who can handle the complexity and tone correctly - cause it would be lit. Ya'll should be really scared that disney has the rights to mend her story because they will Deadpool it up and probably make it some sexy "look at me" action comedy. 

disney is money over risk and they won't ever change that with a marvel property.

this tea ugh she deserves better 

The Unforgiving

It would make sense since the way has been paved for them, yet again. But it'll probably end up with a Venom situation.

Nein

That would make it even better, NBH for Black Widow, baby :jonny:

Kisuke
13 hours ago, Bloo said:

An R-rated movie from Disney? :ahh: 

Like kill bill ?

:eatpopcorn:

Bloo
1 hour ago, Kisuke said:

Like kill bill ?

:eatpopcorn:

You got me there.