Jump to content

56 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Dom

btw shootings start in february. locations so far: Miami and Croatia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLastChord

I'll believe it when I see it that the MCU is releasing an R-rated movie in May. 

 

 

However if true, I'M ALL FOR THAT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dom
3 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

I'll believe it when I see it that the MCU is releasing an R-rated movie in May. 

 

 

However if true, I'M ALL FOR THAT!

honestly pg-13 widow seems lame. She is a dark and twisted character with loads of sexual stuff and etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita

It’s about time legend has her own movie :jonny5:

hopefully no UGLY straights are in it and we see the queens and gays of marvel slay together :jonny5: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dom
Just now, Dolce Vita said:

It’s about time legend has her own movie :jonny5:

hopefully no UGLY straights are in it and we see the queens and gays of marvel slay together :jonny5: 

we need natasha bucky action tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoulKiwi

WAIT :duca: this better not be a joke, ugh I’m so excited 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PrinceJawbreaker

I only stan R-rated and NC-17 movies :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ainadalkaz

never gonna happen. keep on dreaming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dom
2 minutes ago, Mr.Marvelous said:

Disney would never allow it :skull:

 

maybe now they thirsty for oscars and cate shortland is quite a director so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merankoria

poor Wonder Woman

the ginger queen is coming :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dom
Just now, Janet said:

does this mean it won't be boring? 

it wouldn't be boring anyways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.Marvelous
3 minutes ago, Dom said:

maybe now they thirsty for oscars and cate shortland is quite a director so.

they're more thirsty for $$$ and keeping their family-friendly image tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dom
1 minute ago, Mr.Marvelous said:

they're more thirsty for $$$ and keeping their family-friendly image tho

now that they are with fox, maybe they will do it under fox logo? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daniel767

YAsss, its literally what she deserves, if you read the comics, she's wild and dark, R rated 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.Marvelous
7 minutes ago, Dom said:

now that they are with fox, maybe they will do it under fox logo? 

Doubt it, but I hope it's true tho, a Rated R Natasha would slay :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLastChord
21 minutes ago, Dom said:

honestly pg-13 widow seems lame. She is a dark and twisted character with loads of sexual stuff and etc.

I don't debate the fact that the character would be properly treated with an R rating, it would be amazing. I debate the idea that Disney would treat a character that has been part of the MCU for 10 years with an R rating. Further than that, I debate that Disney would ever be willing to do that with any character inside of the MCU, besides maybe Deadpool if they ever manage/want to integrate him into the MCU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pepo

There's already a thread about the movie, isn't there? 

 

OT: even more excited. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dannyboy

im much more looking forward to this, regardless of it being r rated or not, than captain marvel

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
americanlife

That sounds intriguing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites