Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I’m happy for Nicki. Are you?

20 posts in this topic

Say Da Barbie®

despite dealing with a social media campaign to tarnish her image and a new mother suffering from postpartum depression throwing shoes at her at high-profile public events, onika remains very successful: 

- queen platinum
- chun li and fefe platinum top 10 hits 
- successful collaborations - big bank 2x plat, ball for me gold, etc
- most streamed radio show on apple music, spilling tea and facts only
- strategic brand endorsements and campaigns with mercedes and a diesel capsule collection
- reconnecting with one of her first loves from when she was 16, a beautiful and inspirational hood love story, we’re stanning the “young forever” couple
- teasing a baby on the way 
- at the top of her game lyrically, serving smart, self-written bars that other women aren’t able to replicate, especially female rappers at this stage of their careers

i’m very happy for the queen of rap’s continued success, talent, and beauty. this thread is for celebrating her success and progressive attitude. she’s continuing to break barriers for female rappers to enjoy mainstream success 10+ years into their careers and as a stan im so proud

no racist replies, thank u next

thinking

Yes I am. Maybe she'll stop making music and will leave the music industry for good! :) 

And they both knew each other when she was 16? Isn't he a sex offender??? I- :deadbanana2:

carpetbeetle

I’ll never be happy for anyone who thinks rape and assault is something to sweep under the rug. None of that success mean **** to me when she has that despicable statement looming over her head. Imagine being proud of and stanning someone that disgusting. Thank god I can’t, my morals are intact. 

Scotland

Lock her up.

thinking
8 minutes ago, carpetbeetle said:

I’ll never be happy for anyone who thinks rape and assault is something to sweep under the rug. None of that success mean **** to me when she has that despicable statement looming over her head. Imagine being proud of and stanning someone that disgusting. Thank god I can’t, my morals are intact. 

Oop 

Cardi B won c5kKBjf.gif

klynb
16 minutes ago, carpetbeetle said:

This exactly. The nerve she has to stay **** like that during the #MeToo Era (20 ****ing 18/19 in general) is just completely disgusting. The little respect I had for her is completely gone.

ChampionCynthia

All of these achievements are because of someone else, she couldn’t do it alone. And plat lead single is nothing to brag about especially considering it was local asf

Phantom

If she paid for your schooling, we could've been spared this uneducated thread 

Solaris

Omg where have you been Lambo? I was just thinking about you earlier today when I saw some old posts of yours in SYG 

Say Da Barbie®
3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Omg where have you been Lambo? I was just thinking about you earlier today when I saw some old posts of yours in SYG 

i’ve been streaming queen

Say Da Barbie®
3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

i’ve been streaming queen

iHype.

Yes, she got everything she deserved and more the past year. :clap3:

Weed

No, I'm not happy she's dating a rapist and murderer and lying on his victim.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0