Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

TB: "Who is Bebe Rexha?"

22 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

 

I always love to watch this video :ahh:

Now she's nominated for two Grammys :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This video is so cute. She’s come so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's always been good with her fans. This video reminded me why I fell in love with the I Don't Wanna Grow Up EP. The year she played Warped Tour, I was supposed to go because a friend wanted someone to go with and Bebe was the only name I recognized. We didn't end up going, but Bebe was scheduled to open for Ellie Goulding and then cancelled, sadly. The other support acts sucked :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm proud of her. :clap3:

Her speaking voice is so different from her singing voice, oh wow. :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

She's always been good with her fans. This video reminded me why I fell in love with the I Don't Wanna Grow Up EP. The year she played Warped Tour, I was supposed to go because a friend wanted someone to go with and Bebe was the only name I recognized. We didn't end up going, but Bebe was scheduled to open for Ellie Goulding and then cancelled, sadly. The other support acts sucked :rip:

Nn, a friend was going to a concert bebe was opening for and I was like omg check this girls music out (I was a stan at that point but was out of town). She said bebe up being better than the main act, and she got a bunch of selfies with bebe, to this day I’m still so jealous because that could have been me. 

 

But anyways I too went to an Ellie concert she was supposed to open for, which bebe then ended up cancelling :weeps:.  SO pissed because I had bought the Ellie tics just to see bebe. There were no other opening acts so Ellie ended up coming out and opening for herself (she sang a cpl random songs while everything got set up it was tragic :rip: ) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks so much better with dark hair :jonny: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EriKills said:

Nn, a friend was going to a concert bebe was opening for and I was like omg check this girls music out (I was a stan at that point but was out of town). She said bebe up being better than the main act, and she got a bunch of selfies with bebe, to this day I’m still so jealous because that could have been me. 

 

But anyways I too went to an Ellie concert she was supposed to open for, which bebe then ended up cancelling :weeps:.  SO pissed because I had bought the Ellie tics just to see bebe. There were no other opening acts so Ellie ended up coming out and opening for herself (she sang a cpl random songs while everything got set up it was tragic :rip: ) 

Omg, so jealous of your friend. I know Bebe used to leave her tour bus when she did open for Ellie to meet fans. I remember Ellie actually doing that a few years ago! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... still wondering who that is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ughh, she has come a long way :weeps: :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Velvet Rope said:

Well... still wondering who that is!

If you dudnt know who she was you wouldn't have e texted the thread with this pathetic attempt to troll. :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inverted said:

If you dudnt know who she was you wouldn't have e texted the thread with this pathetic attempt to troll. :rip:

still don't know her

Inverted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Velvet Rope said:

still don't know her

Inverted

Just like the GP unfortunately doesn't know any of your fave's hits.

 

wbtqxk.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inverted said:

Just like the GP unfortunately doesn't know any of your fave's hits.

 

wbtqxk.gif

and Nicole will never have any. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Just like the GP unfortunately doesn't know any of your fave's hits.

 

wbtqxk.gif

Omg :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Velvet Rope said:

and Nicole will never have any. 

 

She already did and they're miraculously remembered. PCD is one of the most streamed pre-2010 albums ever (top 2005 album). I wonder why MJ's sister hasn't had as much luck and is so forgotten.

 

wbtqxk.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inverted said:

She already did and they're miraculously remembered. PCD is one of the most streamed pre-2010 albums ever (top 2005 album). I wonder why MJ's sister hasn't had as much luck and is so forgotten.

 

wbtqxk.gif

Let's hope being on that korean rip off show will help Nicole release a single :)

maybe even an album, or will another one of those get shelved :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Velvet Rope said:

Let's hope being on that korean rip off show will help Nicole release a single :)

maybe even an album, or will another one of those get shelved :)

She'll probably just shelve that too.

 

wbtqxk.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyways.... Bebe can sing live, something some dancers just can't!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bebe :heart2: I love her so much omg :gaycat4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she’s so cute i stan her sm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn. The Florida Georgia Line collaborator is even overshadowed in her own thread :dies:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites