Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

TB: "Who is Bebe Rexha?"

22 posts in this topic

I always love to watch this video :ahh:

Now she's nominated for two Grammys :clap3:

This video is so cute. She’s come so far.

She's always been good with her fans. This video reminded me why I fell in love with the I Don't Wanna Grow Up EP. The year she played Warped Tour, I was supposed to go because a friend wanted someone to go with and Bebe was the only name I recognized. We didn't end up going, but Bebe was scheduled to open for Ellie Goulding and then cancelled, sadly. The other support acts sucked :rip:

I'm proud of her. :clap3:

Her speaking voice is so different from her singing voice, oh wow. :eek:

6 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

She's always been good with her fans. This video reminded me why I fell in love with the I Don't Wanna Grow Up EP. The year she played Warped Tour, I was supposed to go because a friend wanted someone to go with and Bebe was the only name I recognized. We didn't end up going, but Bebe was scheduled to open for Ellie Goulding and then cancelled, sadly. The other support acts sucked :rip:

Nn, a friend was going to a concert bebe was opening for and I was like omg check this girls music out (I was a stan at that point but was out of town). She said bebe up being better than the main act, and she got a bunch of selfies with bebe, to this day I’m still so jealous because that could have been me. 

But anyways I too went to an Ellie concert she was supposed to open for, which bebe then ended up cancelling :weeps:.  SO pissed because I had bought the Ellie tics just to see bebe. There were no other opening acts so Ellie ended up coming out and opening for herself (she sang a cpl random songs while everything got set up it was tragic :rip: ) 

She looks so much better with dark hair :jonny: 

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

Nn, a friend was going to a concert bebe was opening for and I was like omg check this girls music out (I was a stan at that point but was out of town). She said bebe up being better than the main act, and she got a bunch of selfies with bebe, to this day I’m still so jealous because that could have been me. 

But anyways I too went to an Ellie concert she was supposed to open for, which bebe then ended up cancelling :weeps:.  SO pissed because I had bought the Ellie tics just to see bebe. There were no other opening acts so Ellie ended up coming out and opening for herself (she sang a cpl random songs while everything got set up it was tragic :rip: ) 

Omg, so jealous of your friend. I know Bebe used to leave her tour bus when she did open for Ellie to meet fans. I remember Ellie actually doing that a few years ago! 

Well... still wondering who that is!

ughh, she has come a long way :weeps: :clap3: 

6 hours ago, The Velvet Rope said:

Well... still wondering who that is!

If you dudnt know who she was you wouldn't have e texted the thread with this pathetic attempt to troll. :rip:

Just now, Inverted said:

If you dudnt know who she was you wouldn't have e texted the thread with this pathetic attempt to troll. :rip:

still don't know her

Inverted

9 minutes ago, The Velvet Rope said:

still don't know her

Inverted

Just like the GP unfortunately doesn't know any of your fave's hits.

wbtqxk.gif

Just now, Inverted said:

wbtqxk.gif

and Nicole will never have any. 

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

wbtqxk.gif

Omg :deadbanana2:

Just now, The Velvet Rope said:

and Nicole will never have any. 

She already did and they're miraculously remembered. PCD is one of the most streamed pre-2010 albums ever (top 2005 album). I wonder why MJ's sister hasn't had as much luck and is so forgotten.

wbtqxk.gif

1 minute ago, Inverted said:

She already did and they're miraculously remembered. PCD is one of the most streamed pre-2010 albums ever (top 2005 album). I wonder why MJ's sister hasn't had as much luck and is so forgotten.

wbtqxk.gif

Let's hope being on that korean rip off show will help Nicole release a single :)

maybe even an album, or will another one of those get shelved :)

2 minutes ago, The Velvet Rope said:

Let's hope being on that korean rip off show will help Nicole release a single :)

maybe even an album, or will another one of those get shelved :)

She'll probably just shelve that too.

wbtqxk.gif

anyways.... Bebe can sing live, something some dancers just can't!

Bebe :heart2: I love her so much omg :gaycat4:

she’s so cute i stan her sm

Damn. The Florida Georgia Line collaborator is even overshadowed in her own thread :dies: