Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

18 posts in this topic

KillingYourCareer

New music in JANUARY? He's one of those singers who can only score a hit in summer and then hibernates for the rest of the year... :skull:

geodancefreak
3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

New music in JANUARY? He's one of those singers who can only score a hit in summer and then hibernates for the rest of the year... :skull:

The most shocking thing is that he is moving on to a new single and album, while his previous had hits waiting to happen. 

Jukebox

Whaaaaaat?! But Fuego on his latest album was a WW smash waiting to happen. 

Hope this is a bop though, he’s one of the only Latin artists that always do it for me. 

Burqa

Sounds like another summer bop

Disruptive

can't wait :duca: i really liked his latest album!

rta1913

I’m kinda mad he’s moving onto a new single. Mar de Colores had HITS waiting to happen. 

Ella deserved a proper push. Histérico and Fuego are SMASHES

Inverted
On 1/12/2019 at 12:33 PM, geodancefreak said:

The most shocking thing is that he is moving on to a new single and album, while his previous had hits waiting to happen. 

On 1/12/2019 at 1:51 PM, Jukebox said:

Whaaaaaat?! But Fuego on his latest album was a WW smash waiting to happen. 

Hope this is a bop though, he’s one of the only Latin artists that always do it for me. 

48 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

I’m kinda mad he’s moving onto a new single. Mar de Colores had HITS waiting to happen. 

Ella deserved a proper push. Histérico and Fuego are SMASHES

I was thinking the same thing. He should have churned out another single at least.

geodancefreak
29 minutes ago, Inverted said:

I was thinking the same thing. He should have churned out another single at least.

If I were him, I'd release Niño Perdido as a Spanish single in January and Fuego as an international single in March and then have another new single for June or July. 

Tiziano's Boy

I like it, king of making great Spanish bops! Histérico was f*cking robbed as a single though :weeps:

geodancefreak

Nice as always! 

Do we know if this is a standalone single, a single off a Mar De Colores re-release or a lead off a new record? 

DuffStan
On 1/25/2019 at 4:55 PM, geodancefreak said:

Nice as always! 

Do we know if this is a standalone single, a single off a Mar De Colores re-release or a lead off a new record? 

No idea, maybe there will be a re-release before the tour?

I don't get why he's moving on with this new single haha, even though I like it. The album has a lot of potential hits!

Disruptive

This is such a bop :jonny2: 

Alfred

i cant get over how much of a bop this is. Alvaro snapped