Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

18 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

KillingYourCareer

New music in JANUARY? He's one of those singers who can only score a hit in summer and then hibernates for the rest of the year... :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
geodancefreak
3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

New music in JANUARY? He's one of those singers who can only score a hit in summer and then hibernates for the rest of the year... :skull:

The most shocking thing is that he is moving on to a new single and album, while his previous had hits waiting to happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jukebox

Whaaaaaat?! But Fuego on his latest album was a WW smash waiting to happen. 

Hope this is a bop though, he’s one of the only Latin artists that always do it for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Burqa

Sounds like another summer bop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Disruptive

can't wait :duca: i really liked his latest album!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rta1913

I’m kinda mad he’s moving onto a new single. Mar de Colores had HITS waiting to happen. 

 

Ella deserved a proper push. Histérico and Fuego are SMASHES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inverted
On 1/12/2019 at 12:33 PM, geodancefreak said:

The most shocking thing is that he is moving on to a new single and album, while his previous had hits waiting to happen. 

 

On 1/12/2019 at 1:51 PM, Jukebox said:

Whaaaaaat?! But Fuego on his latest album was a WW smash waiting to happen. 

Hope this is a bop though, he’s one of the only Latin artists that always do it for me. 

 

48 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

I’m kinda mad he’s moving onto a new single. Mar de Colores had HITS waiting to happen. 

 

Ella deserved a proper push. Histérico and Fuego are SMASHES

I was thinking the same thing. He should have churned out another single at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
geodancefreak
29 minutes ago, Inverted said:

 

 

I was thinking the same thing. He should have churned out another single at least.

If I were him, I'd release Niño Perdido as a Spanish single in January and Fuego as an international single in March and then have another new single for June or July. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiziano's Boy

I like it, king of making great Spanish bops! Histérico was f*cking robbed as a single though :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
geodancefreak

 

 

Nice as always! 

Do we know if this is a standalone single, a single off a Mar De Colores re-release or a lead off a new record? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DuffStan
On 1/25/2019 at 4:55 PM, geodancefreak said:

 

 

Nice as always! 

Do we know if this is a standalone single, a single off a Mar De Colores re-release or a lead off a new record? 

 

No idea, maybe there will be a re-release before the tour?

 

I don't get why he's moving on with this new single haha, even though I like it. The album has a lot of potential hits!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Disruptive

This is such a bop :jonny2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfred

i cant get over how much of a bop this is. Alvaro snapped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites