Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

How Gaga took down DWUW

43 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Mark! said:

Where's my refund!?!?!? I paid for 15 tracks b1tch :biblio:

Refund for what? :huh: She didn’t delete the song from any purchased copies of the album

31 minutes ago, Weed said:

Refund for what? :huh: She didn’t delete the song from any purchased copies of the album

My spotify subscription refund!!! I stream it 3x a day to keep my health on check. :mandown:

1 hour ago, ToxicParadise said:

He is credited as the main producer with Gaga as the co-producer.

Dj White shadow is very versatile while producing. He's more than capable of producing clear and polished tracks. Just listen to applause's instrumental its very polished too.

He also produced Look What I Found I believe :cm:

On 1/12/2019 at 3:31 AM, Mark! said:

My spotify subscription refund!!! I stream it 3x a day to keep my health on check. :mandown:

That's not how Spotify works, sweetie. Go to iTunes or Amazon and purchase a copy of the album. I'm not sure you still can buy the song digitally though.

On 1/12/2019 at 4:39 AM, MonsterNavy said:

WaiT DJ SNAKE co-produced DWUW? :jonny: 

Yes sis :worship2: he's so good when he really wants! 

’s also worth noting that “Do What U Want” is credited as a Lady Gaga song featuring R. Kelly, not as a duet between Gaga and Kelly. In instances where the word “featuring” is used, those artists typically are not paid artist royalties for that song, instead being compensated with an upfront fee or by trading favors. Therefore, Kelly is likely not missing out on any royalties as the guest star on the version of “Do What U Want” that has been removed.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:27 AM, blaggot said:

I don't believe he is. dj snake's productions have a certain polish that white shadow is not capable of

it's definitely DJWS. He isn't the type to take credit of someone else's work, let alone that DJ Snake was a bigger name than DJWS in 2013, so how do you imagine him stealing hte producing credits? :toofunny2:  DJWS even stated that his fav production (that he did) on ARTPOP was DWUW.  He is proud of this track and he should be, because production wise (and vocal editing and so on) it's Incredible. 

DJ Snake isn't even credited as a producer at all. He is just a writer. 

On 1/12/2019 at 6:46 AM, MissedTheTrain said:

He also produced Look What I Found I believe :cm:

Not possible, that is literally a Mark Ronson type of production from start to finish.  He could've contributed a tiny bit, but there's no way Mark Ronson didn't produce that song :deadbanana:  Don't you hear the Amy Winehouse-esque instrumental after the first half of the first verse..? :jonny2: 

52 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Not possible, that is literally a Mark Ronson type of production from start to finish.  He could've contributed a tiny bit, but there's no way Mark Ronson didn't produce that song :deadbanana:  Don't you hear the Amy Winehouse-esque instrumental after the first half of the first verse..? :jonny2: 

Sis the only song Mark was a part of was Shallow, look at the credits :jonny: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Star_Is_Born_(2018_soundtrack)

DJWS was also the producer in the scene she’s recording it!

3 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Sis the only song Mark was a part of was Shallow, look at the credits :jonny: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Star_Is_Born_(2018_soundtrack)

DJWS was also the producer in the scene she’s recording it!

:deadbanana:  

Sis listen from 1:13 when the beat hits in the second verse and the synths appear.  This is literally Mark Ronson style and iyou can hear it all over Amy Winehouse's Back to Black album :jonny5: 

DJWS must have had Mark Ronson's approval for that, for real, wtf :skull: 

On 1/11/2019 at 9:33 PM, Kuntmonster said:

Lol Gaga is the reason he is as big as he is 

Sis, i love the gags but Diplo is the reason why DJ snake is as big as he is. 

9 hours ago, Mariano said:

:deadbanana:  

Sis listen from 1:13 when the beat hits in the second verse and the synths appear.  This is literally Mark Ronson style and iyou can hear it all over Amy Winehouse's Back to Black album :jonny5: 

DJWS must have had Mark Ronson's approval for that, for real, wtf :skull: 

:rip:

DJWS has proven his versatility throughout the years and yall still wanna doubt his capabilities :rip:

Surprise, bitch.

I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me

59 minutes ago, Grown K said:

Surprise, bitch.

I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me

Ok? And this isn't an official upload

4 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

DJWS has proven his versatility throughout the years and yall still wanna doubt his capabilities :rip:

the most versatile, along with Ronson if you ask me

I hate exclusive copyright. Release GAGA!

DWUW is the best example of "u don't know what u have until it's gone" :sad:

7 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

I am not doubting him sis, I love DJWS produced songs, I am just saying that this is straight up Mark Ronson production (the way it sounds) and I am not asking how did he do it, but I am just like :deadbanana:  Why does it sound like Mark Ronson so much :rip: