43 posts in this topic

Cherish

She should have put the solo version on it.... there is one that exists. 

blaggot
Just now, MonsterNavy said:

WaiT DJ SNAKE co-produced DWUW? :jonny: 

he's the main producer I think! those drums and synths are definitely his :jonny: 

MonsterNavy
1 minute ago, blaggot said:

he's the main producer I think! those drums and synths are definitely his :jonny: 

:jonny: this is news to me

ToxicParadise
2 minutes ago, blaggot said:

No Dj White Shadow is the main producer of that track.

Domination
3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Idk if you know this but Gaga kind of invented DJ snake. His earliest high profile work was BTW.

DevinWylde
6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I think they mean DJ White Shadow... DJ Snake isn't credited on DWUW

MonsterNavy
Just now, DevinWylde said:

I think they mean DJ White Shadow... DJ Snake isn't credited on DWUW

How can Gaga erase one of her top 20 hits without affecting those still receiving royalties from its streams and downloads? In addition to Kelly as its featured artist, “Do What U Want” has four more credited writers: Gaga, Paul Blair (better known as DJ White Shadow, who also co-produced the song with Gaga), Martin Bresso (a songwriter-producer who records as Tchami) and William Grigahcine(also known as global hitmaker DJ Snake).

MonsterNavy
3 minutes ago, Domination said:

Idk if you know this but Gaga kind of invented DJ snake. His earliest high profile work was BTW.

:jonny: I remember hearing about him every now and then back in the BTW era but I didnt care 

Disco

Wtf I never knew Tchami had production credits on artpop. 

ToxicParadise
1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

How can Gaga erase one of her top 20 hits without affecting those still receiving royalties from its streams and downloads? In addition to Kelly as its featured artist, “Do What U Want” has four more credited writers: Gaga, Paul Blair (better known as DJ White Shadow, who also co-produced the song with Gaga), Martin Bresso (a songwriter-producer who records as Tchami) and William Grigahcine(also known as global hitmaker DJ Snake).

But he's only credited as the songwriter not as a producer on this track

the sole producer of DWUW is DJ White Shadow.

DevinWylde
2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

wtf I literally just checked it and didn't see it, now of course I go back and I see it :rip: I call Mandela effect 

edit: nnnn it's because he's just a songwriter 

BarbFatale
9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Shooked at the last two :jonny5:

GrandeVersace
19 minutes ago, BarbFatale said:

Shooked at the last two :jonny5:

No wonder this tracks is fire. Remove R Kelly and the song is one of her catchiest ones.

getback

In instances where the word “featuring” is used, those artists typically are not paid artist royalties for that song, instead being compensated with an upfront fee or by trading favors. Therefore, Kelly is likely not missing out on any royalties as the guest star on the version of “Do What U Want” that has been removed.

this is brand new information :eek: 

blaggot
44 minutes ago, ToxicParadise said:

No Dj White Shadow is the main producer of that track.

I don't believe he is. dj snake's productions have a certain polish that white shadow is not capable of

Martyr Of Fame
40 minutes ago, ToxicParadise said:

But he's only credited as the songwriter not as a producer on this track

the sole producer of DWUW is DJ White Shadow.

Which means that DJWS just sampled some of his work in the production. 

MadMagical

Still kind of pathetic she had to remove her song while every other artists collaboration + Kelly’s own discography remains up :doc:

ToxicParadise
1 minute ago, blaggot said:

I don't believe he is. his productions have a certain polish that white shadow is not capable of

He is credited as the main producer with Gaga as the co-producer.

Dj White shadow is very versatile while producing. He's more than capable of producing clear and polished tracks. Just listen to applause's instrumental its very polished too.

Cryptique

Still kind of pathetic she had to remove her song while every other artists collaboration + Kelly’s own discography remains up :doc:

this..

O.T - DWUW ft. R.Kelly is still the boppest of the bops in ARTPOP and one of Gaga's best song..

Kuntmonster
53 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Lol Gaga is the reason he is as big as he is 

Arthoe
56 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Co-incidentally, DJ Snake worked multiple times with R. Kelly after DWUW as well. :emofish:

Kassi

Sure, Jan...

Then explain why I'm playing it right now. 

She tried it... Oscar still canceled. :sistrens:

Mark!

Where's my refund!?!?!? I paid for 15 tracks b1tch :biblio: