Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm stanning Normani

13 posts in this topic

Camilitau.u

Through the years I've had a serious dislike for Normani because I feel as though she was a big part of why Camila left 5h...i thought she was being bullied by 4h and Normani was the head girl in charge and even assumed she controlled how the other girls treated Camila..this past year she's grown on me a lot..her personality is very sweet and nice and nothing of what I initially thought of her and even Camila and her are in good terms..im not a big fan of r&b but she's right on that line of pop and r&b that I can do..and she hasn't released a single bad song all her songs are total bops but what sold me what "DWAS" she knows what a good song is and what will smash similarly to Rihanna she has an ear of hits that not even Camila think has (Sangria Wine, Real Friends, Consequences)..so i am switching sides to Normani fanbase don't know what they are called but I wanna be a part of it because Camila has been disappointing me with how she's handling her career after Havana and NBTS she could've did more to solidify her spot in the music industry but she went with her heart which is stupid because in your first era you need to think about the commercial success because the more commercially successful you are the more freedom you have later on to really do something different but still smash because everyone loves you ala Beyonce, Rihanna, Lady Gaga...Sorry camilizers i'm taking a break from her until she starts her second era.

Josh
4 minutes ago, TheSugarVenom said:

That’s nice.

Tusk

Is "Featuring" her first name?  She sure does use it a lot.

gab00
1 minute ago, Dynamo said:

I dont like her for the same reason. :emofish: i watched some fifth harmony interviews cause i was bored and i didn't like how normani was always side-eyeing-shading that camila cabello girl. Shes talented but im not gonna support a bully :fish2:

let's celebrate success of women. Camiloncé and Normally Rowland deserves it :clap3:

gab00
2 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Is "Featuring" her first name?  She sure does use it a lot.

well she's the kelly rowland of the group so :cm:

Camilitau.u
3 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

I dont like her for the same reason. :emofish: i watched some fifth harmony interviews cause i was bored and i didn't like how normani was always side-eyeing-shading that camila cabello girl. Shes talented but im not gonna support a bully :fish2:

i honestly think she got the short hand of stick... if i was the least popular or least followed member when im the second/third most talented member yet people don't gravitate towards because of my race I'd be pretty pissed off too... i can see where the pain and hurt was coming from

KoibitoCyrus

we love growth :clap3: 

Scandalous

sounds like an upgrade :clap3:

P!NK2LOVE

You know you can be a fan of two people (let alone more, omfg!) at the same time, right? :rip:

P!NK2LOVE

You know you can be a fan of two people (let alone more, omfg!) at the same time, right? :rip:

freakum.
8 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

That person is a troll pretending to be a Camila stan so take what they say wit a grain of salt. 

Topaz
4 hours ago, freakum. said:

That person is a troll pretending to be a Camila stan so take what they say wit a grain of salt. 

i thought they were a giant c stan from old 5h base days LOLOL.

Thanks for upgrading tho.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0