Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

69 posts in this topic

King Maxx

I thought it was projected to do $2B at the box office....

But seriously, End Game is a BOP :jamming: 

Grumpy Cat

Itswhatshedeserves

For not making gc and komh singles. Ww single not some local things

Grumpy Cat
11 minutes ago, umich said:

Racism.

Ummm where?

KeshasFansRose

Even though it’s one of my favourites off reputation sometimes the song feels too long. Ed was unnecessary to the song 

skyandground
2 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

The release was a mess

It was released 10 days after LWYMMD

With entire tracking week, it could go to #1

Then they released it to radio but saying it was promotional single

Then LWYMMD started falling on radio, they rushed calling this one an official second single

The video itself is so uninspired and I suspected them to record the video in hurry after LWYMMD free fell

To be frank the first three Reputation singles basically have similar GP reception to Witness. The only difference is that Taylor has a large loyal fanbase and the 1989 hype that prevented the era from being a Witness-size mess. Delicate is the only organic moderate hit the GP genuinely like.

Mercurio
7 hours ago, Likingstars said:

Both Future and Ed's part are weak af and the song is dragging. The whole 'big reputation, big reputation' chanting almost feels kinda childish, like something a kid would say in a playground, not a 27 year old artist..

:fan:

Dragonfly

Her best single since Blank Space deserved better

BlackStar_93

It's the worst song on the album, and the only skippable song on an otherwise flawless album.

It had all the makings of a hit song (big hook, features, expensive video), but I don't know, I find it kinda boring tbh, it doesn't really go anywhere. 

The solo version on the Rep tour >>>>>>

The7thStranger

Because nobody was buying it. She tries to hard to convince people that she’s important, and it’s slowly starting to backfire. She’s become insufferable. 

Cain

I love the chorus, I love the overall vibe of the song (and the album), it's very 'I've been through all these guys and I've finally found the one I really want and now all the bull**** is over and we can finally start our lives together' and it all just feels very breezy and light and happy. I still bop to it sometimes.

Safe&Sound
50 minutes ago, skyandground said:

To be frank the first three Reputation singles basically have similar GP reception to Witness. The only difference is that Taylor has a large loyal fanbase and the 1989 hype that prevented the era from being a Witness-size mess. Delicate is the only organic moderate hit the GP genuinely like.

um, End Game is at the very least, peaked inside Top 10 on Pop radio, Swish Swish missed Top 30

The video was also released after its airplay decreased

And it has no Spotify playlist support. If it was managed right, it could peak inside Top 15, even Top 10, because End Game garnered like 40 mil views on Youtube on first week

In this streaming era, you need to throw anything first to the wall to see if it sticks or not

Katy has performed Swish Swish multiple times including VMAs, while Taylor only performed End Game on music festivals and tour which means she didnt throw anything to the wall

But at least, the result can be seen in the end. Katy and her exposure just led to her unchanging image, while End Game sacrificed itself to be just a Platinum hit to make Taylor underexposed for a while (especially that release timing is near to when everyone was nonsensically pissed that she had great year), and return with Delicate

Taylor fanboy

I really love End Game. Imagine if it was all female though. Would've been more interesting.

KillingYourCareer

It's weak and it lacks a real melody. Plus, no one could tell Ed Sheeran was on it.

Taylor fanboy
2 hours ago, skyandground said:

The comparison is so unfair... to Katy lmao