Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Beauty guru: "I can't contour with Fenty Beauty"

45 posts in this topic

ArianadelRey

@6:17

She complains that the new concealer shade range does not allow her to contour with, and wishes there were more deep shades.

SpaceOddity

Y'all better leave her alone, Nyma is a sweetheart.

Domination

Rihanna needs to APOLOGIZE or she's CANCELLED.

Strawberry Swing

This is thread worthy?

Someone just can't get Ms. Fenty out of their minds and desperately wants to drag ha I see

ArianadelRey
2 minutes ago, Strawberry Swing said:

This is thread worthy?

Someone just can't get Ms. Fenty out of her mind and desperately wants to drag ha I see

No, i actually find it ridiculous to complain about it cause that's not the job of a concelear. She should use, you know, a contour kit or something

Beyondslay

Lol when your product works to good lol :laugh:

Weed
23 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

No, i actually find it ridiculous to complain about it cause that's not the job of a concelear. She should use, you know, a contour kit or something

Well she says these concealers claim to be multifunctional and for contouring as well :michael:

Daniel767

Bitch, that is not a countering palette ? so what the **** is her problem??? 

Obviously she has a beautiful and specific shade of skin ... so MAYBE she should buy a correct palette made for her skin tone, not use a ****ing concealer and complain because its not contouring her ... 

Ressti

I mean... it's a concealer. It's multi purpose as in, you can use it for spots and not just highlighting, but it's not for contouring. 

manwhore

Sjws told me fenty was considerate of darker poc but I guess Atrl lied to me!

#lockherup

Goaty
46 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

She literally clarifies, within the same breath, that her grievance is with concealers that are specifically marketed as able to conceal and contour. 

You're taking issue with someone complaining about a product marketed as a contour not performing as a contour. Why is this a problem? 

Communion
51 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

Her entire channel is about reviewing products for women as dark as her. If you're not her complexion, don'r ****ing watch. 

Ina Garten

you don't have to cream contour... she can just use jet black eyeshadow

Last Boy on Earth

:skull: whew such a huge problem, poor girl

jezebelvictoria

I guess this means Rihanna is racist. I had so much hope for her. :cries:

Cheers

She has 50 shades of concealers which is almost unheard of. Sorry that their isn’t one shade of concealer for you to contour with, sis. Maybe in the next batch. In the meantime, pick up a FENTY match stix to contour with.  

mariahcarey

Why has a thread been made about it in celebration 

JesusORGod
12 hours ago, Goaty said:

She literally clarifies, within the same breath, that her grievance is with concealers that are specifically marketed as able to conceal and contour. 

You're taking issue with someone complaining about a product marketed as a contour not performing as a contour. Why is this a problem? 

No it's not marketed as a contour... :bibliahh:

Monster

Yes you can contour with concealer. Contour palettes are just concealers packaged together in complimentary shades to make it easier to figure out. Clearly a lot of you commenting dont use makeup.