Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Ally Brooke - “Low Key f/ Tyga”

962 posts in this topic

Topaz

Ugh im so excited for her EP. There's gonna be a ballad and those youtube videos are so refreshing, thats how she will also gets fans bc 5H started out on youtube aswell. Give people content that they can watch and enjoy and not like 5H around 7/27 where they went awol silent on social media.

selfmadelatino

I got to meet her for a quick sec and took a pic with her after her radio show performance tonight in San Antonio :) 

Topaz
4 minutes ago, izzy™ said:

I’ve heard this on the radio a couple of times this week!

SLAY!

3 minutes ago, selfmadelatino said:

I got to meet her for a quick sec and took a pic with her after her radio show performance tonight in San Antonio :) 

UGH IM SO HAPPY FOR U! HOW WAS SHE? HOW DID U ENTER OR TRY TO GET IN, I STIL LDONT KNOW WHAT STATION SAN JOSE ONE IS.

Mezter
14 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Ugh im so excited for her EP. There's gonna be a ballad and those youtube videos are so refreshing, thats how she will also gets fans bc 5H started out on youtube aswell. Give people content that they can watch and enjoy and not like 5H around 7/27 where they went awol silent on social media.

Oh I didn’t know she was releasing an EP. that’s a perfect way to start and build a following :clap3:

Topaz
2 hours ago, Mezter said:

Oh I didn’t know she was releasing an EP. that’s a perfect way to start and build a following :clap3:

Her label wants her to do what Meghan/Alessia/Melanie did, esp Melanie, theyre gonna release an EP see what sticks work for a few months pop out a banging single and follow through the plan. If Ally ends up with a hit, that might change.But Alessia/Melanie have amazingly streamed debut albums bc of it though.

selfmadelatino
6 hours ago, Topaz said:

SLAY!

UGH IM SO HAPPY FOR U! HOW WAS SHE? HOW DID U ENTER OR TRY TO GET IN, I STIL LDONT KNOW WHAT STATION SAN JOSE ONE IS.

She was sweet of course. There was a group of fans waiting for her outside the venue after the show and she stopped to take a few pics before management hurried her off. But yeah my local radio station had a few left over passes and they posted it on twitter so I DMd them and they hooked me up last minute. 

Topaz
23 hours ago, selfmadelatino said:

She was sweet of course. There was a group of fans waiting for her outside the venue after the show and she stopped to take a few pics before management hurried her off. But yeah my local radio station had a few left over passes and they posted it on twitter so I DMd them and they hooked me up last minute. 

OMG SHE WAS U GOT TO SEE HER LOOK SO GOOD IM JEALOUS. I still dont know which fcking radio station is the san jose one she is going to. im fcking pissed and I cant find any post where or when shes coming AAAH.

Luner45
On 3/15/2019 at 1:34 PM, Chevysus said:

When is this EP coming? I feel like such a bad stan :rip:

I have yet to see actual proof of this. @Topaz where did you find that info? Did ally say it from her mouth?

As of rn, I'm expecting an album, not an ep 

SamanthaJadeFr
28 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

iTunes USA

195. Ally Brooke - Low Key (feat. Tyga)

Come on. Keep rising. I really want Ally to get that sleeper hit.

Topaz
6 hours ago, Luner45 said:

I have yet to see actual proof of this. @Topaz where did you find that info? Did ally say it from her mouth?

As of rn, I'm expecting an album, not an ep 

She said it in her interviews on youtube. I guess i really am the only real ally stan that watched all her stuff

Topaz
6 hours ago, Starkboy said:

iTunes USA

195. Ally Brooke - Low Key (feat. Tyga)

5 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Come on. Keep rising. I really want Ally to get that sleeper hit.

188 on itunes!

Lucky#17

Amazing to see Ally building up! The record's such an earworm - I really hope it has the breakthrough it/she deserves.