Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Eddie Murphy to Star In Coming To America Sequel

8 posts in this topic

Maddox

Paramount Pictures is setting Craig Brewer to direct Coming To America 2, finally bringing to the starting gate the sequel to the 1988 blockbuster comedy. Eddie Murphy is poised to reprise his role as Akeem, the pampered African prince who became bored of potential marriage partners in the kingdom too in awe of him, and who traveled to Queens to go undercover and find a woman with a strong will that he could respect.

"In the sequel, Akeem learns about a long lost son, and must return to America to meet his unlikely heir to the throne of Zamunda. The intention is to bring back the original cast which includes Arsenio Hall, who played the prince’s aide Semmi, Shari Headley, who was courted by the prince when he went undercover as a fast food worker, John Amos, who played her father, and James Earl Jones, who played the king."

https://deadline.com/2019/01/coming-to-america-sequel-eddie-murphy-craig-brewer-directing-dolemite-is-my-name-1202533726/

montrealxo

the original is a classic. i'm here for it if it's funny 

rac7d

waiting from someon to dig in his closet and cancel him

FOCK
27 minutes ago, rac7d said:

waiting from someon to dig in his closet and cancel him

Wicked

This isn't necessary. I want him to do something not expected, waiting for the Dolemite film. This also needed a black director... The sequel is only good in theory lol leave things alone!

And yeah, he'll have to make a statement when they repost that clip of his trans/gay jokes from the Raw special.

rac7d
37 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I was joking lol:laugh:

Park Jinyoung

um sounds like a mess

but they should at least get a black director

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0