Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

FBF: Madonna: "Whitney is mediocre. The Black Elvis"

289 posts in this topic

ANTIclimatic
1 minute ago, Arthoe said:

More like your fave lied to y’all when she said she just heard about what R Kelly did.

Archetype
5 hours ago, Shoto Todoroki said:

It’s so unequivocally frustrating to read that Whitney Houston has the career I wish I had and Sharon Stone has the film career I’ll never have. 

Wow she was really this bitter that Sharon Stone’s vagina had more relevance than she did in Hollywood, ouch! :bibliahh:

ANTIclimatic
1 minute ago, Archetype said:

Wow she was really this bitter that Sharon Stone’s vagina had more relevance than she did in Hollywood, ouch! :bibliahh:

She was MADONNA she was the biggest woman in the world including Hollywood the only thing she wanted of Sharon was her acting career don’t get lost

Archetype
4 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

She was MADONNA she was the biggest woman in the world including Hollywood the only thing she wanted of Sharon was her acting career don’t get lost

I mean no, Madonna’s acting career was a complete and total flop compared to Stone’s.  How could you even say that, like, Sharon tried to be an actress and succeeded.  She never tried to be a musician.  Madge only succeeded as a musician and was evidently bitter over it.  The fact that out of all actresses she could be bitter over, she chose Sharon Stone.  That’d be like her complaining today that she wants Lindsay Lohan’s acting career. :bibliahh:

ANTIclimatic
11 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I mean no, Madonna’s acting career was a complete and total flop compared to Stone’s.  How could you even say that, like, Sharon tried to be an actress and succeeded.  She never tried to be a musician.  Madge only succeeded as a musician and was evidently bitter over it.  The fact that out of all actresses she could be bitter over, she chose Sharon Stone.  That’d be like her complaining today that she wants Lindsay Lohan’s acting career. :bibliahh:

don’t have to be an actor to be big in Hollywood. Madonna was most definitely bigger than Sharon ever was in Hollywood don’t be stupid. Madonna afterwards went on to do Evita and got a golden globe. Before that she was in Dick Tracy and a league of their own. She succeeded in multiple areas. I think the reason she was jealous was because Sharon did basic instincts.

FreeXone
3 hours ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Bitch are you never on a madonna thread? Damn talking about how she’s pressed but here you are.

Usually I am not in her threads...I just found this one comical. You mad like her?

ANTIclimatic
1 minute ago, FreeXone said:

Usually I am not in her threads...I just found this one comical. You mad like her?

This blatant lie :dies:. Whenever there is a Madonna thread that’s where you be trying to drag her. I clocked you a few times before does why don’t you focus on your fave ring a bell? But anyways I’m pretty chill. Are you mad?

tamills95

Not the Madonna stans in here trying to justify what she said :toofunny3:

FreeXone
2 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

This blatant lie :dies:. Whenever there is a Madonna thread that’s where you be trying to drag her. I clocked you a few times before does why don’t you focus on your fave ring a bell? But anyways I’m pretty chill. Are you mad?

Usually it is a comparison thread or something...I enjoy some of her music and acknowledge she is legend but she has had piss poor attitude in the past, why deny it?

2PTT.gif

ANTIclimatic
3 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Usually it is a comparison thread or something...I enjoy some of her music and acknowledge she is legend but she has had piss poor attitude in the past, why deny it?

2PTT.gif

How was her attitude piss poor to everyone else?

FreeXone
5 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

How was her attitude piss poor to everyone else?

She said she'd rather die than be Mariah

Called Whitney Mediocre

Was a bitch to cher

Got mad at MJ and claimed only reason he will have more impact and stuff than her is because he is a male. (As if it was not his talent)

Got into with Janet and told her choreographers bite their tongue and dont compare her to Janets rhythm nation outfit

tenor.gif

ANTIclimatic
2 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

She said she'd rather die than be Mariah

Called Whitney Mediocre

Was a bitch to cher

Got mad at MJ and claimed only reason he will have more impact and stuff than her is because he is a male. (As if it was not his talent)

Got into with Janet and told her choreographers bite their tongue and dont compare her to Janets rhythm nation outfit

tenor.gif

And how is this different from anything they’ve said about her, to eachother and to other artist? You can’t talk about her attitude and not talk about the others. Whitney, Michael and Mariah dragged countless other artist especially Michael but why don’t you acknowledge that? 

FreeXone
3 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

And how is this different from anything they’ve said about her, to eachother and to other artist? You can’t talk about her attitude and not talk about the others. Whitney, Michael and Mariah dragged countless other artist especially Michael but why don’t you acknowledge that? 

Because this thread is about Madonna

8dAz.gif

ANTIclimatic
7 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Because this thread is about Madonna

8dAz.gif

Yes and you’re always on threads about Madonna 

71a1c17f-dbb5-43ec-96a6-5853d0f91bae.gif

FreeXone
3 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Yes and you’re always on threads about Madonna 

71a1c17f-dbb5-43ec-96a6-5853d0f91bae.gif

tumblr_o2o7rcUWDs1qfj59do1_500.gif

Oceania

The audacity when like 90% of her discography is just manufactured dance pop music that caters to the lowest common denominator. There's nothing wrong with it, obviously, but the hypocrisy is too much.

ANTIclimatic
5 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

tumblr_o2o7rcUWDs1qfj59do1_500.gif

Of course, see you on the next thread 

FlusteredUncomfortableAdamsstaghornedbee

FreeXone
1 minute ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Of course, see you on the next thread 

FlusteredUncomfortableAdamsstaghornedbee

UltimateMenacingBaboon-size_restricted.g

The Second Coming
4 hours ago, ANTIclimatic said:

More like your fave lied to y’all when she said she just heard about what R Kelly did.

:rip:

4 hours ago, Princedele25 said:

Did she lied tho?

No tbh apart from her voice (which didn't last that long due to her sordid and self destructive personal life), Whitney was just a manufactured puppet  with zero artistry integrity. 

Onen
6 hours ago, FreeXone said:

I did not know being able to actually sing was mediocre compared to limited vocals and dry humping on stage..

8AKfHUq.gif

This is the second Madonna thread I’ve seen you in leaving useless information and using the same tired gif. No hobbies I suppose?

materialboy

The one member calling Whitney a non-entity :bibliahh:

Marianah Adkins

Imagine if social media existed during those years? Madonna would be serving Artpop/Queen meltdowns tbh. One of the few things that social media has unfortunately brought was the need to broadcast every aspect of your life to the public, and 90s Madonna was lucky to have emerged during a time where information can still be controlled for your own sake.

tamills95
23 minutes ago, materialboy said:

The one member calling Whitney a non-entity :bibliahh:

Also the one member say that Whitney was just "a manufactured puppet with zero artistry integrity" :bibliahh:

Imagine actually believing that :rip: