Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

FBF: Madonna: "Whitney is mediocre. The Black Elvis"

289 posts in this topic

WSalgado
12 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Do you have an official source for this? I’m 99% sure I’ve seen it somewhere before but I can’t find it rn and need it to prove a point to someone :celestial5:

19961611_836251616530378_539974327248384

https://www.facebook.com/ThePerezHilton/posts/yes-madonna-called-whitney-houston-mediocre-in-a-private-letter-but-whitney-call/836250903197116/

wanderlust
2 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

A bitter and twisted old woman. I feel sorry for her.

Madonna was 32 when she wrote that in private. I dont see what age has to do with that

What do you have to say about whitney literally saying if her kids turn out like M she'd drown them? that's cool isnt it?

tB4c4tl.jpg

WSalgado

This Whitney interview is from 1988, at least 5 years prior to Madonna's letter. But Madonna is the mean pressed b*tch for calling poor Whitney Houston mediocre in a private letter :eli:

dabunique
2 hours ago, WSalgado said:

This Whitney interview is from 1988, at least 5 years prior to Madonna's letter. But Madonna is the mean pressed b*tch for calling poor Whitney Houston mediocre in a private letter :eli:

da reverse could be said about Whitney, mean and pressed

Spencer Pratt
9 hours ago, wanderlust said:

Madonna was 32 when she wrote that in private. I dont see what age has to do with that

What do you have to say about whitney literally saying if her kids turn out like M she'd drown them? that's cool isnt it?

tB4c4tl.jpg

I support Whitney's statement. 

lawmak
On 1/11/2019 at 9:37 PM, madonnas said:

Whitney is pretty mediocre though, musically.  It can't be denied.  Though her voice makes up for it.

If Whitney was mediocre then what would that make you? :biblio:

madonnas
5 hours ago, lawmak said:

If Whitney was mediocre then what would that make you? :biblio:

I know you think that's a good retort but it's not, because I am not a music artist or an artist at all. 

lawmak
6 hours ago, madonnas said:

I know you think that's a good retort but it's not, because I am not a music artist or an artist at all. 

Yeah.

Emerson
On 1/16/2019 at 3:07 AM, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

Why would a Whitney fan want to listen to Madonna’s dated music for? Only the homosexuals and white feminists use her. Whitney is timeless

LOL. A lot of Whitney's music is horribly dated Clive Davis approved muzak. It's Not Right, But It's OK is awesome though.