Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Kevin Hart thinks being gay is a "choice"

149 posts in this topic

Bunifa
1 hour ago, RudeBoyy said:

Agreed. It's not even an apology tour at this point, more like a propaganda tour where he tries to convince everyone watching he's the victim instead of just admitting what he did was wrong. He clearly has no sense of accountability. 

it's so frustrating watching him first apologize then switch his narrative to "sorry not sorry, I ain't apologizing no more I'm not gonna let you fa*s win this", and go on to agitate the gay demographic even more. 

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

Ellen's dumbass really picked the chosen one huh

umich

On the bright side, Michael Strahan continues to look amazing :smitten: 

IBeMe

Bitch how can it be a choice? Do straight ppl literally think we just wake up one day WANTING to be hated on, shamed, cast out of our families, beat, etc..? Like I can bet that almost 99% of us LGBTQ ppl have wished and wanted to just be straight at some point (usually when we are young and insecure and scared). It is not a choice girl. I'm sick of hearing this coming out of straight ppls mouths.

Cain

Omg the AGGRESSION on his face. He probably hates us all with a furious passion. :deadbanana4:

P!nkism

He is on a promo tour. He is doing all these interviews for the attention. Honestly this is such a trashy ugly thing to do.

He is using homophobia as a promo tool

Itz_Dani!

Well, he didn’t lie...

jadeabove

Well, honestly, at this point, it has just become an exercice of understanding where homophobia stems from. Kevin, unknowingly, is proving that misconceptions about homosexuality are not only encouraged by Hollywood through support of public figures of our community, but also that internalized homophobia is very much thriving. He is not conscious that he is homophobic or what he says has homophobic connotations. Thus, him saying he is not homophobic makes sense to him...

It's a vicious circle.

Lipgloss

He probably thinks it's a choice because he's a closet case and he chooses not to act on his gay urges. 

J-esper

If it was such an easy choice, why wouldn't all these people make a different choice and be straight so they don't get bullied. Why don't all these kids with mental health problems just not simply decide to be straight so they can live 'happily' and not end up commiting suicide because they can't take the bullying hate etc. anymore. Why would anyone choose to be hated by their conservative family and be physically/mentally harmed if they simply could choose to be straight....I hate these ignorant narrow minded people

ZachM

I'm not a fan of cancel culture but...he's ****ing over. Goodbye short ass ugly demon.

letscauseascene1
8 hours ago, Cain said:

Omg the AGGRESSION on his face. He probably hates us all with a furious passion. :deadbanana4:

If he didn’t before he got exposed, he certainly does NOW. It shows on his face and his tense body coiling when discussing the topic.

He’s so ignorant.

Phantom

You know, at the end of the day, he's still not tall enough to ride most rides at any theme parks. 

Why drag this man anymore than God has? 

Pandora30012

Is this guy really doing a whole tv tour to clear his image :rip: 

Koreku
10 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Bitch how can it be a choice? Do straight ppl literally think we just wake up one day WANTING to be hated on, shamed, cast out of our families, beat, etc..? Like I can bet that almost 99% of us LGBTQ ppl have wished and wanted to just be straight at some point (usually when we are young and insecure and scared). It is not a choice girl. I'm sick of hearing this coming out of straight ppls mouths.

!!! Thankfully in 2019 more people than ever are aware of the fact that it isn't a choice for this reason, but you still have people like Kevin Hart who don't even make an effort to use their cognitive abilities to acknowledge that gay people don't ask to deal with the stuff they deal with 

dnav87

Why do gays insist in making everyone pro gay. You trying to make someone who doesn’t like you change is like them trying to make you not like the same sex. That’s just who they are. They don’t like you, deal with it. This is life, not everyone is going to like gays, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims etc. This is the world we live in. There’s some people who just can’t be changed, some people who are just not good. Stop trying to make everyone embrace you and hold you in a pedestal. 

The Next Day

Lmao. So he learned nothing. And Ellen is already one of the biggest fools of 2019, oh my I-

AnnualWhiteCanadagoose-small.gif

The Next Day
13 minutes ago, dnav87 said:

Why do gays insist in making everyone pro gay. You trying to make someone who doesn’t like you change is like them trying to make you not like the same sex. That’s just who they are. They don’t like you, deal with it. This is life, not everyone is going to like gays, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims etc. This is the world we live in. There’s some people who just can’t be changed, some people who are just not good. Stop trying to make everyone embrace you and hold you in a pedestal. 

Who hurt you? Things aren't as bad as they seem. Yes, there are people who will always hate, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't stand up for ourselves. I'm not gonna just let a celebrity spread lies about me.

sweetkiss
5 hours ago, Lipgloss said:

He probably thinks it's a choice because he's a closet case and he chooses not to act on his gay urges. 

this is what I think. he screams gay. hes gay. Im 100% and Im a straight woman. 

Haburo

he and his views are typical of many black men

JV14k9vHxQf1S.gif

the truth hurts...hes such a victim also its so stupid that he's making all these appearances about this to talk about how he's no longer addressing it

Mezter
1 minute ago, Haburo said:

he and his views are typical of many black men

JV14k9vHxQf1S.gif

the truth hurts...hes such a victim also its so stupid that he's making all these appearances about this to talk about how he's no longer addressing it

Are you going to come into every thread to bash Black men as a collective? :mandown: 

Haburo
2 minutes ago, Mezter said:

Are you going to come into every thread to bash Black men as a collective? :mandown: 

im not bashing black men as a collective??

JV14k9vHxQf1S.gif

im bashing a view that many have. kevin hart is a symptom of a larger issue

Mezter
Just now, Haburo said:

im not bashing black men as a collective??

JV14k9vHxQf1S.gif

im bashing a view that many have

As if other races of people don't?

JV14k9vHxQf1S.gif