ARTPOP has sold 477k physical copies in the US

Divine

Even with its removal from streaming, the Lady Gaga-R. Kelly version of “Do What U Want” has not been erased from existence: the song is still available on the physical edition of Artpop, of which 477,000 copies have been sold on CD and vinyl, per Nielsen Music. Radio stations still have the right to play the version, and users can still upload it to YouTube, although they risk being marked unauthorized content by Interscope.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8493148/how-lady-gaga-removed-r-kelly-collaboration-streaming-services

It's not too late to get your limited edition foil copy!!

My physical copy didn’t come with silver foil

tenor.gif?itemid=10524860

and I bought it in 2013

16 minutes ago, Divine said:

:bibliahh:

But isn't she talking about first 500k copies WW? She didn't specify US. The album has already sold over 500k physicals worldwide.

And is there images of the differences between the silver foil copies and regular copies, I've never noticed the difference.

I still see the limited edition foil copy in stores. I bought the CD on release day, but it didn't have the foil.

I can't believe this bitch took off the R.Kelly version and didn't even replace it with the solo version...especially after all the added buzz ARTPOP is going to get now. Gurl...

8 minutes ago, iHype. said:

But isn't she talking about first 500k copies WW? She didn't specify US. The album has already sold over 500k physicals worldwide.

And is there images of the differences between the silver foil copies and regular copies, I've never noticed the difference.

It's visibly different.

Image result for foil edition gaga artpop

Plus, I bought the album at BestBuy months after it was released and snagged a foil edition. 

1 minute ago, iHype. said:

Well regular doesn't have foil

hE7bDK1.jpg

4 minutes ago, iHype. said:

11680_orig.jpg

5 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

It's visibly different.

Plus, I bought the album at BestBuy months after it was released and snagged a foil edition. 

5 minutes ago, Torturo said:

Well regular doesn't have foil

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

11680_orig.jpg

Oh, so she just messed with the color shades a little. :rip: Most albums have different editions printed in slightly different color shades tbh.

3284530148_2_17_PJESORj2.jpg

Just look at the top two's difference, or that middle bottom one.

29 minutes ago, Divine said:

:skull:

OT: I remember ordering my US copy (and receiving it a month after release) in fear that I'll miss out on the foil back then.

9 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Oh, so she just messed with the color shades a little. :rip: Most albums have different editions printed in slightly different color shades tbh.

3284530148_2_17_PJESORj2.jpg

Just look at the top two's difference, or that middle bottom one.

Its not just color, foil has foil other one doesnt. Foil reflects and looks metalic other one is just plain printed pink color

1 hour ago, Divine said:

Honestly I am up for getting it  if I do get it like that

The way she sold so easily 2m WW and almost 500k in the US with a flop album:bibliahh: 

10 minutes ago, Samuel. said:

The way she sold so easily 2m WW and almost 500k in the US with a flop album:bibliahh: 

2.3m according to IFPI :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Samuel. said:

4 hours ago, iiSuperManii said:

It did sell another 250k Digital copies though 

Plus 300k digital copies, ~500k TEA and ~300k SEA.. ~1.6M SPS? US , 2.3M Pure and ~4M SPS WW

Flop album did that

59 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Plus 300k digital copies, ~500k TEA and ~1.9mill SEA.. ~2.7M SPS? US , 6.3M Pure and ~9M SPS WW

Flop album did that

Wow wow wow 

7 hours ago, iHype. said:

Yeah, I got a foil copy in Canada upon release.

1 hour ago, Cryptique said:

Plus 300k digital copies, ~500k TEA and ~300k SEA.. ~1.6M SPS? US , 2.3M Pure and ~4M SPS WW

Flop album did that

:rip:

Gypsy deserves the resurgence tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.