Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

12 posts in this topic

Fireman25

Who will be watching?

velocity

this was absolutely horrible :rip:  she is totally not made for comedy

the fact that she left TVD to pursue bigger things and this is where she ended up :rip: 

Lee!!

I expected more from it especially with that cast. Hopefully it gets better after that forgettable pilot 😞

Starboys

She’s still a skinny legend who has MILLIONS in her bank account and a cult classic tv show under her belt. 

trainsskyscrapers
Just now, Starboys said:

She’s still a skinny legend who has MILLIONS in her bank account and cult classic tv shows under her belt. 

Degrassi too. There's a reason Drake requested her appearance in I'm Upset.

Starboys
5 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Degrassi too. There's a reason Drake requested her appearance in I'm Upset.

Right! God forbid an actress has one flop show when half the pop girls these atrlers stan for can’t even crack top 20 on BB and are utter fads! Nina dobrev is TABS :foxaylove2:

Kevin2803

I watched the first episode and liked it. But i kinda agree that Nina is not made for comedy. You could clearly see this in the scene with her dad, when she gets a little more emotional. She's way, way better in dramatic scenes. 

But Shannon was hilarious and hopefully, the show will improve. Maybe even Nina will get funnier, we'll see.

Scandalous

to think of all of the better pilots they could've picked up to series and chose THIS instead

SelenaTheWinner

A Very bad show... and I love Nina... 

chosensparkles

Ok pilot, Nina is actually good in comedies, I think she needs more time to get accustomed to it but i’ve heard reviewers saying that the next episodes will be better than the pilot so can’t wait!

Harry

lmao she was annoying in tvd i hated the show because of her and picked up the superior one i.e. the originals