Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Xtina supports Gaga in R. Kelly situation

152 posts in this topic

YAAAAASSSSSSSSS, I was so happy, it is so great seeing women supporting each other! :heart2: :clap3: another collab pls :jonny2:

Xtina jumping on a breeze of relevancy, go off sis

I love seeing they're good friends and they both have respect for each other, QUEENS :heart2:

11 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I need Gaga to fly Christina to Vegas, put her up in a nice hotel, give her the VIP "You and I' shoutout treatment at Enigma, and do a cute piano cover of Genie In A Bottle.

WAIT, I'm kinda here for this. 

1 hour ago, Goofy said:

Xtina jumping on a breeze of relevancy, go off sis

Shut the **** up

9 hours ago, Vrx. said:

Xtina was abused? 

These songs explain a majority of her experiences 😢

11 minutes ago, xtina1 said:

her trashy father will rot in hell, but wbk!

6 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

I need Gaga to fly Christina to Vegas, put her up in a nice hotel, give her the VIP "You and I' shoutout treatment at Enigma, and do a cute piano cover of Genie In A Bottle.

That sounds EPIC! :eek:

3 hours ago, xtina1 said:

😢

I just watched their performance and I must say, they both killed it! Christina didn't try to overpower Gaga and she should always sing that way. I'm impressed!

xtina has come a long way. she used to hate other women in her lane but now she can support women. Her success isn't defeated by another woman. Character development..

42 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

xtina has come a long way. she used to hate other women in her lane but now she can support women. Her success isn't defeated by another woman. Character development..

I don't think she was never jealous of other women success. If she had she wouldn't have taken such big breaks

I think the only true feud and problem she had was with P!nk because of the Linda Perry and Lady Marmalade mess (although the later was more her entitled manager than anything).

Just now, Cloudy said:

I don't think she was never jealous of other women success. If she had she wouldn't have taken such big breaks

I think the only true feud and problem she had was with P!nk because of the Linda Perry and Lady Marmalade mess (although the later was more her entitled manager than anything).

She was very shady in her early career always shading other women. She's come a long way. 

1 minute ago, Chanel4 said:

She was very shady in her early career always shading other women. She's come a long way. 

I only remember her shading Madonna one time, Mariah (and well that was kind of mutual), Avril was the first one to talk about her (and she basically paid her dust) and P!nk. She always had ncie words for Beyoncé, Whitney, Celine, Kelly, Lil Kim, etc.

Honestly celebrities used to be very bitchy back in the day. Nowadays they can't really get away with it because everything gets blowned out of proportion by the Internet

Just now, Cloudy said:

I only remember her shading Madonna one time, Mariah (and well that was kind of mutual), Avril was the first one to talk about her (and she basically paid her dust) and P!nk. She always had ncie words for Beyoncé, Whitney, Celine, Kelly, Lil Kim, etc.

Honestly celebrities used to be very bitchy back in the day. Nowadays they can't really get away with it because everything gets blowned out of proportion by the Internet

She shaded Gaga when she was fresh in the scene too. But yeah you're right. That era needs to come back. Loved the shade. ALso everyone was a vocalist, more or less. 👓

Just now, Chanel4 said:

She shaded Gaga when she was fresh in the scene too. But yeah you're right. That era needs to come back. Loved the shade. ALso everyone was a vocalist, more or less. 👓

It's not going to happen. These new young girls lack the Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent the 90s and 00s girls had

Queen can do no wrong. Not surprised at all 

I will never say a bad word against her ever again. Queen!

On 1/12/2019 at 6:08 AM, Cloudy said:

And Britney, and Mary J Blige said she wasn’t nice :rip:  she has come a long way

42 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

And Britney, and Mary J Blige said she wasn’t nice :rip:  she has come a long way

That's what life is about, isn't?... :smiley: