Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do you watch The View?

16 posts in this topic

tylerrcrush

I've always watched The View/clips on YouTube sometimes, but recently I've been watching it everyday I don't have class at that time, and I really love the current panel. Even the Republican hosts (Meghan and Abby) are somewhat tolerable for me. Just wanted to know if anybody else who watches it felt this?

Judas Bertha

yes, i've been watching it for 2 years now.. altho for the last couple of months, i've been more into "The Real" cause meghans fat ass turned me off the show big time

Gallop

Yes! It's so entertaining. I wish Anna was there instead of Abbey though (maybe when Abby goes on maternity leave). Meghan can stay cause she provides entertainment.

Kim Kardashian

I used to watch the videos as soon as they got uploaded, religiously, until the past couple months.

I find Meghan and Abby can often be insufferable, in contrast to Jedediah who was a totally tolerable Republican.

Ramos
9 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I used to watch the videos as soon as they got uploaded, religiously, until the past couple months.

I find Meghan and Abby can often be insufferable, in contrast to Jedediah who was a totally tolerable Republican.

Abby is great, Meghan is now annoying.

Kim Kardashian
Just now, Ramos said:

Abby is great, Meghan is now annoying.

Abby is not great at all.

She is quieter than Meghan but that's about it.

She is always excusing Trump / Republicans in the most ridiculous of ways.

ariesjow

I watch the YT clips sometimes if there's a juicy episode or a good guest.

FameFatale

Yes.  I watch every single day. 

Can't_M!ss_This

I used to watch it daily back in the Rosy days and pretty regularly after that. I haven’t seen a single full episode, or much at all, since they fired Jed. That was classless. And what they did bring on? Some fat little stroke in waiting who’s biggest claim to fame is having a then senator as a father. One of these days an artery is going to burst in Meghan and shower the first two rows with boiling, steaming blood as the four horsemen of the apocalypse carry Joy Behar to hell

FrederickSpears

I've watched it for years off and on. I've started watching it almost daily now for the last 2 or 3 years. I love the panel! If they can get rid of a republican I would love for Meghan to GO. She's rude and annoying and I don't like her at all most days. I like Abby, I think she's sweeter and can say what she wants without being nasty.

Ramos
5 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Her job is to give the Republican/Conservative stand point, like...

She does a great job.

midnightdawn
5 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

To be fair that's what a significant % of Americans who support Trump do as well.  

Kim Kardashian
18 minutes ago, Ramos said:

She does a great job.

9 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

To be fair that's what a significant % of Americans who support Trump do as well.  

Jedediah did it far better, this is a pretty widely held opinion by The View watchers. Just read the comments on literally any of their uploads of political videos.

SavagePapi
On 1/11/2019 at 5:20 PM, Ramos said:

She does a great job.

Abby is absolutely horrible on this show.

I watch this show religiously, but Abby & Meghan have become unbearable. It's clear that Abby got her gig through her good old friendship with Meghan (networking is real). But truthfully, they should have just hired Ana full-time like the public has been asking for as well. Atleast she's a commentator with kick! And the woman has personality.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0