Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Madonna racist interview resurfaces

601 posts in this topic

Messiah St. West

Madonna's stans are all middle-aged, in their early 40s/early 50s, gay white men so of course they'll have the same mindset as her and be posting "sHe DiDn'T liE". Thank God the old bat is a thing of the past.

Report all you want, I said what I said

ENuuFxD.gif

Lover
29 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

And in the end it backfired, since most of the comments are agreeing on what Madonna said. Only the liddos (even some of them with usernames in honor to Madonna) and some Michael Jackson sister stans are faking some outrage. I guess the biased mods let this open as a tool for them to express from their unstable minds all the anger and pressedness they are suffering this week for the backlash and drags their rape glamorizing fave is facing, instead the complete adoration she and they were craving desesperately for the award season. 

RhDS.gif

RhDS.gif

Cryptique
1 hour ago, ANTIclimatic said:

If it’s not Gaga then they don’t care

girl you've been spamming the Gaga R.Kelly threads and the relevant threads weren't closed and here you are crying about this not getting closed :dies:

Miles Away
8 minutes ago, Messiah St. West said:

Madonna's stans are all middle-aged, in their early 40s/early 50s, gay white men so of course they'll have the same mindset as her and be posting "sHe DiDn'T liE". Thank God the old bat is a thing of the past.

mess :deadbanana4:

The Velvet Rope

I’m not over people in here saying “she didn’t lie! Points made!” lmao hun you got ghosted by a black man on Grindr you don’t suddenly know the world

Lover
1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

Proof that most mods are Little Monsters, allowing several Gaga threads about the same subject being posted day after day, closing any thread that subjects negativity about her. Meanwhile, an overexagerrated, edited Madonna bashing thread stays open for 20+ pages. 

This site needs to grow up.

1 hour ago, Walley said:

Nothing is racist about this. We need to stop acting like white people can't speak on the issues in the black community. So should a black person also not speak on racism from whites? She's speaking from personal experience, just like us people of color talk about our experiences with racist white people.

:clap3:

Messiah St. West
10 minutes ago, Lover said:

Trying to overshadow constructive criticism on the page by quoting posts you agree with isn't cutting it.

ENuuFxD.gif

Lover
2 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

I’m black and she didn’t lie I’m sorry. Especially at that time it was true, she’s not a racist. But I’m sure the black men she encountered were disrespectful and very trashy

Messiah St. West
35 minutes ago, The Velvet Rope said:

I’m not over people in here saying “she didn’t lie! Points made!” lmao hun you got ghosted by a black man on Grindr you don’t suddenly know the world

Mezter

I don’t think she’s racist, but just reading the last few pages reminds me that there is no shortage of them on this site :celestial5: 

The Second Coming
34 minutes ago, Lover said:

RhDS.gif

Not the three replies that followed your post: two liddos (one of them an obsessed Madonna ex loon) and a Michael Jackson sister stan, confirming exactly what I said. 

RhDS.gif

OP: Queen of Pop didn't lie :clap3:

ANTIclimatic
49 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

girl you've been spamming the Gaga R.Kelly threads and the relevant threads weren't closed and here you are crying about this not getting closed :dies:

Who said I was crying? I was answering another user and if me saying that Gaga lies about not knowing what Kelly did is spamming then you’re definitely spamming in this and every other Madonna thread. 

ANTIclimatic
1 hour ago, Messiah St. West said:

ENuuFxD.gif

I’m a 22 yr old black man try again

Frozens

Didn’t her ex husband sean penn beat her ass on multiple occasions ? I don’t remember any of the black men she dated being a domeatic abuser. She should stick to call her kids the n w and trying to use MLK to promote a ****ty album.

wanderlust
1 hour ago, Messiah St. West said:

ENuuFxD.gif

the irony is that a lot of madonna haters on this site ARE the older white gays. many of them are FORMER madonna fans who now cling to gaga. 

the newer fans are not just men and not only specifically from the LGBT+ community, and her biggest fanbase has always been from latin america and Iberian countries.

and even IF every single madonna fan was an white old gay guy, then what does that change? it's such a predictable and simple way to attack someone you dont agree with when you really have nothing to say.

wanderlust
9 minutes ago, Frozens said:

Didn’t her ex husband sean penn beat her ass on multiple occasions ? I don’t remember any of the black men she dated being a domeatic abuser. She should stick to call her kids the n w and trying to use MLK to promote a ****ty album.

how would you know? she never wanted the sean penn stuff to get out because she didnt want to ruin his career. it only got leaked due to a court document. perhaps there's other things she experienced with black men and that's why she's saying that. and anyway, the full interview is perfectly fine. she even talks about how black people are being so mistreated in the US "we have mistreated blacks and judged them unfairly for so long."

Emerson
5 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

how would you know? she never wanted the sean penn stuff to get out because she didnt want to ruin his career. it only got leaked due to a court document. perhaps there's other things she experienced with black men and that's why she's saying that. and anyway, the full interview is perfectly fine. she even talks about how black people are being so mistreated in the US "we have mistreated blacks and judged them unfairly for so long."

There's more progressive thought displayed by Madonna in this 20+ year old interview than you'd see from a lot of other stars at the time. 

ANTIclimatic
33 minutes ago, Frozens said:

What she said isn’t about a particular person. She’s saying on average there is more sexism in the black community because of what society has done to oppress us. Read the full interview and you’ll see that. Yes she spoke out of line because she’s not black but what she said was true and not racist.

Secret Garden

Those issues still holds true today. There is conflict within the community and you see it. There are good black men, but the negativity is out weighing the positive. Nowadays, a lot of back men are vocal about their hatred for black women..saying that they rather be with a Becky or a Chun Li. Mention "a strong independent woman" see what reactions you get. Social media has amplified it by x100. 

LikeaRebel

Interesting that alot of black people are actually agreeing with her but they’re being completely ignored by the hate mongerers... :toofunny3:

EnoughSaid
4 minutes ago, Frozens said:

Why do you want white men to love you so much ?

How was that your (inaccurate) take away from the post? Girl...

Lover
2 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Not the three replies that followed your post: two liddos (one of them an obsessed Madonna ex loon) and a Michael Jackson sister stan, confirming exactly what I said. 

RhDS.gif

OP: Queen of Pop didn't lie :clap3:

the transparency jumpedT OUT

RhDS.gif

Messiah St. West
1 hour ago, wanderlust said:

the irony is that a lot of madonna haters on this site ARE the older white gays. many of them are FORMER madonna fans who now cling to gaga. 

the newer fans are not just men and not only specifically from the LGBT+ community, and her biggest fanbase has always been from latin america and Iberian countries.

and even IF every single madonna fan was an white old gay guy, then what does that change? it's such a predictable and simple way to attack someone you dont agree with when you really have nothing to say.

ENuuFxD.gif

Haburo

black men treat women and gays like **** (not all of them, for example obama)

JV14k9vHxQf1S.gif

they especially mistreat black women