Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Madonna racist interview resurfaces

601 posts in this topic

Vine101

Her dumb fans thinking she's some sort of an intellect for saying something so blatantly racist.

The Fox News reporter jumped out.

wanderlust
2 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

there are like 10s Gaga hate circle jerk thread everyday this week whereyoubeen honey?

even gaga fans have to admit that any troll and bait thread about gaga gets closed very quickly. just look at the base. it's filled with closed gaga threads. meanwhile this is from 23yrs ago (along with another topic in the base from a letter we talked about last year) and the mods purposefully keep it open. this forum is biased as **** and it couldnt be more obvious

ANTIclimatic
Just now, Cryptique said:

there are like 10s Gaga hate circle jerk thread everyday this week whereyoubeen honey?

There’s dozens of circle jerk threads created by LM everyday where have you been? Weren’t you even taking part of the circle jerks created to attack Madonna because of the 100 people quote?

3 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

i'm a monster and yeah "she didn't lie cause that's from her own experience"..

but the way she said it is problematic as this subject is so sensitive..

Now can we stop doing the most, cause i know all of these faux outrage is because of stan war just like the faux outrage with Gaga

There is no more fake outrage about this than there is about metoo. Don’t minimize what your fave did.

KareBear
8 hours ago, love100 said:

she is right but she shouldn't have said it

This. She told no lies

LetsParty
2 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

even gaga fans have to admit that any troll and bait thread about gaga gets closed very quickly. just look at the base. it's filled with closed gaga threads. meanwhile this is from 23yrs ago (along with another topic in the base from a letter we talked about last year) and the mods purposefully keep it open. this forum is biased as **** and it couldnt be more obvious

You literally opened a similar Mariah thread about tweets resurfacing yet you are in here crying about something that makes madonna look bad resurfacing. Let me guess, this is different isn't it. Don't complain in here if you are making similar threads on others, you just come accross as hypocritcal, now stop off topicing my thread and focus on the issue at hand

Soviet Youth

Messy but I know that she learned her lesson. Leave Madonna alone

ANTIclimatic
8 minutes ago, Vine101 said:

Her dumb fans thinking she's some sort of an intellect for saying something so blatantly racist.

The Fox News reporter jumped out.

You’re showing your lack of intellect for thinking what she said was racist. 

Cryptique
1 minute ago, ANTIclimatic said:

There’s dozens of circle jerk threads created by LM everyday where have you been? Weren’t you even taking part of the circle jerks created to attack Madonna because of the 100 people quote?

There is no more fake outrage about this than there is about metoo. Don’t minimize what your fave did.

yeah cause my fave did that in the past and she's moved on from that since then.. she apologized and been active with the metoo movement even before it was a thing

wanderlust
1 minute ago, LetsParty said:

You literally opened a similar Mariah thread about tweets resurfacing yet you are in here crying about something that makes madonna look bad resurfacing. Let me guess, this is different isn't it. Don't complain in here if you are making similar threads on others, you just come accross as hypocritcal, now stop off topicing my thread and focus on the issue at hand

im retromaury now?

at least check the usernames before you make up ****.

oh, and I was wrong, most gaga threads dont get closed, they get deleted.

Cryptique
2 minutes ago, LetsParty said:

wait, are you saying @retromaury and @wanderlust is same person?

ANTIclimatic
1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

yeah cause my fave did that in the past and she's moved on from that since then.. she apologized and been active with the metoo movement even before it was a thing

She was forced to apologize and blatantly lied about not knowing what Kelly did. 

Ferret

Well that’s true. Just listen to rap music and you will agree.

Speezy

Oh wow another racist popstar gets defended and gets out unharmed.

Not surprised

Wicked
8 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

As if white men are any better 

This is why it's racist. She is racist, stop defending her because you like her music. Dumb ATRL.

Cryptique
1 minute ago, ANTIclimatic said:

She was forced to apologize and blatantly lied about not knowing what Kelly did. 

well, that's up for another discussion.

let's focus in the OP.. And as i've said earlier, she spoke for her own experience but it's not her right to generalize..

Wicked
2 hours ago, Javan said:

Idk y this has so much pages. There is nothing to discuss. She was out of line. It’s not her place, how many black men has she even dated to think she is some sort of expert on the community? After 2 failed marriages perhaps she was the problem? 

White women are so annoying and their white womanhood is always used as protection from criticism for comments like this. That's why the thread is long.

If a white guy said something like this he'd just be dragged.

Samuel.
9 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

wait, are you saying @retromaury and @wanderlust is same person?

Expose ha :dies:

---

Is mdna really racist? I can't believe that.....

Mamamo

She's just talking about her experience, what's racist about it? She made some points.

VelvetCrush
4 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

:ahh: 

This part sent me :ahh:Page 14 was such a kii

Thanks for the read guys

ANTIclimatic
11 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

well, that's up for another discussion.

let's focus in the OP.. And as i've said earlier, she spoke for her own experience but it's not her right to generalize..

Yes it wasn’t and she shouldn’t have inserted herself in a narrative that wasn’t hers

Domination

The way the Liddos get the Medonsters and the Army SO worked up SO easily :rip:

Why defend it? Just acknowledge that it was ignorant and move on. The way some of you need to believe that your faves don't make ANY mistakes is really sad.

FreeXone

Sean Penn(A white man) tied her up and beat her ass, but a black man is what treated her the worst?

I guess sis...

8AKfHUq.gif

ANTIclimatic
18 minutes ago, Wicked said:

This is why it's racist. She is racist, stop defending her because you like her music. Dumb ATRL.

Pot calling the kettle black