Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Gaga/R Kelly tweet goes viral

30 posts in this topic

Iceland

I don't think none of those songs were explicit as DWUW. A song and video glorifying RAPE.

GaGa admitted she was wrong. Get over it.

Almighty Gaga

We love America's sweetheart and a national hero.

Badgalbriel
2 minutes ago, Iceland said:

I don't think none of those songs were explicit as DWUW. A song and video glorifying RAPE.

How is the song glorifying rape when the song is the definition of consent? Can you stop trying already? You've been perched in Gaga's thread for days now. 

The Next Day

Oh wow. A little point was made.

3 minutes ago, Iceland said:

Both tweets don't deny Gaga's fault tho.

And I sincerely invite you to read some of XXXTe-whatever and R. Kelly's lyrics if you think DWUW is more explicit than any of their music:rip:

Miles Away

The GP is on Gaga side, they didn't lie tho :clap3:

Iceland
6 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

How is the song glorifying rape when the song is the definition of consent? Can you stop trying already? You've been perched in Gaga's thread for days now. 

NO.

200.gif

Iceland
8 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

Oh wow. A little point was made.

Both tweets don't deny Gaga's fault tho.

And I sincerely invite you to read some of XXXTe-whatever and R. Kelly's lyrics if you think DWUW is more explicit than any of their music:rip:

I don't care about the other guy. I mean he's dead right? what he is supposed to do? :rip: Like u said gaga admit she was wrong. end of the story.

FloridaKilos

Who really cares? What Gaga did was borderline manic and irresponsible, but at the end of the day she isn't even part of the problem.

There's some fans defending R. Kelly because, well, they live in poor communities and see **** like abuse, rape, and incestuous relationships happening around them (or partaking in it) everyday.

rac7d
12 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

Who really cares? What Gaga did was borderline manic and irresponsible, but at the end of the day she isn't even part of the problem.

There's some fans defending R. Kelly because, well, they live in poor communities and see **** like abuse, rape, and incestuous relationships happening around them (or partaking in it) everyday.

are people still defending him?

FloridaKilos
8 minutes ago, rac7d said:

are people still defending him?

There are people on Twitter and Facebook defending him and victim blaming, yes.

Some staying the girls know who he was, and shouldn't have got involved. Others saying they waited too long to come forward, so they "don't care" about their stories. Insensitive, dumb, nonsensical **** like that.

Illuminati

Made were points

Heldenzeit

"goes viral" is one of the ugliest things this generation has created. I cringe whenever I read it.

edit: but that's not the point here, of course. especially the second tweet has a point. :clap3: 

tde

maybe the public just doesn’t like Gaga. There’s a reason Gaga only charted the top 10 for 2 weeks last year, while someone like Drake snatched the biggest song of the year

Safe&Sound

OGH really tried to make Gaga look bad again, but nah, Gaga has won GP's hearts back and in the end, the overall action will define the true reaction, not how long it takes or why it takes to

Gaga did something right, and by the end of R. Kelly's case, no one will remember that Gaga took few days to take her song with R. Kelly down

EriKills

That second tweet is so cringe and ignorant lmao. r Kelly IS facing his deserved backlash. The radio ban, everyone disgusted with him. And whether or not he’s getting his lashes or not is deflection to Gaga capitalizing on r kelly rape controversies for the sake of a hit. 

She admitted she was wrong and ive mostly seen the GP accepted her apology and love her again so I don’t really understand the point of those tweets? 

Gwegend
1 hour ago, Iceland said:

Are you seriously serious with this response?

some people are so hateful to artists that they’re better judgement is completely lost.

i cannot stand Taylor Swift but I was super proud of her for the way she handled her sexual assault 

MadMagical
1 hour ago, Iceland said:

If only your tiny little raccoon brain could comprehend what the song is actually about :'(

OT: I hope SJW’s realize what they’ve done by forcing GAGA to apologize and remove her music, despicable. 

rac7d
12 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

There are people on Twitter and Facebook defending him and victim blaming, yes.

Some staying the girls know who he was, and shouldn't have got involved. Others saying they waited too long to come forward, so they "don't care" about their stories. Insensitive, dumb, nonsensical **** like that.

Jesus help us

I know its dark but I kinda wish he would just end himself, just to put it all behind us. in 6 months the public will moove on but their no real recovery from this