Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Kendrick under fire for campaigning against #MuteRKelly

65 posts in this topic

Dynamo

Cancelled. Deleting bitch dont kills my vibe and the art of peer pressure of my library.

Soviet Youth

this thread proves ATRL should be definitely and foreverly closed.

HonourableVomit
10 hours ago, Tsuko said:

It's true. 90% of famous celebrity women are feminists, and really, really annoying. Everybody can't wait for the day to see them fail.

Ivanka Trump and Hillary Clinton both used personal e-mails. Which one got torn down for it? The feminist of course! Nobody wants to see Ivanka torn down, most people like her, even Democrats. Kim Kardashian releases sex tapes and she still gets invited into the White House by a Republican, and even FOX News of all things praises her.

You'd be surprised. As long as you're not a feminist, people will be pretty nice to you.

threads ruined by 1 post teas

Almighty Gaga
11 hours ago, Tsuko said:

Most famous women are obnoxious feminists who complain about being oppressed all the time when nobody is oppressing them. They get everything they deserve. If they were people who embraced and celebrated their femininity like Ivanka Trump or Kim Kardashian then the media wouldn't tear them down.

10 hours ago, Tsuko said:

It's true. 90% of famous celebrity women are feminists, and really, really annoying. Everybody can't wait for the day to see them fail.

Ivanka Trump and Hillary Clinton both used personal e-mails. Which one got torn down for it? The feminist of course! Nobody wants to see Ivanka torn down, most people like her, even Democrats. Kim Kardashian releases sex tapes and she still gets invited into the White House by a Republican, and even FOX News of all things praises her.

You'd be surprised. As long as you're not a feminist, people will be pretty nice to you.

These are a real posts posted by a real human being that possesses a functioning brain like the rest of human beings.

Still wrapping my head over that fact. 

Watch'N'Learn
10 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

I think I just lost a brain cell reading this.

So many artists have done horrible things. Should we remove all music and produced by Phil Spector because he murdered someone? Ike Turner? How about alleged criminals like Frank Sinatra? Sorry, the movement to remove both XXXTentacion and R. Kelly's music from streaming services was simply ridiculous. And I am not a fan of either in the slightest.

This

and Kendrick won't be affected or bothered. How about y'all keep the focus and attention on him and not every celebrity that has mentioned him in the last 5 years. 

Jet

Most famous women are obnoxious feminists who complain about being oppressed all the time when nobody is oppressing them. They get everything they deserve. If they were people who embraced and celebrated their femininity like Ivanka Trump or Kim Kardashian then the media wouldn't tear them down.

When trolling goes too far :toofunny2:

Bacardi
10 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

I think I just lost a brain cell reading this.

So many artists have done horrible things. Should we remove all music and produced by Phil Spector because he murdered someone? Ike Turner? How about alleged criminals like Frank Sinatra? Sorry, the movement to remove both XXXTentacion and R. Kelly's music from streaming services was simply ridiculous. And I am not a fan of either in the slightest.

several points were made

Martyr Of Fame

Oh wow, the mob is angry again! I’m shocked!

Anyone who reads what his team’s stance was actually about knows this is false. You all can continue to play dumb if you’d like. He’s here to stay!

gab00

I kinda agree with the bold part. but not entirely, I do believe a lot of girls are victims. just not all of those who claim it.

the second part of the post must be a joke right?

MaryJaneHolland

Kendrick was very correct in saying that it was only black artists that were being punished, but the way he made his point was open to misinterpretation that he was supporting R Kelly. It was very telling that Spotify jumped to remove R Kelly and XXXtentacion, but left a plethora of problematic white artists up. I think that if he said "Remove white artists too or I'm taking my music down" instead of "Keep R Kelly up or I'm taking my music down" people might have understood his point better.

Weed

Why does everyone keep mistating what Spotify was trying to do? They were never trying to take them off the platform completely. They were trying to remove them from playlists. Which makes Kendrick’s position even worse

Bunifa
4 hours ago, Weed said:

Why does everyone keep mistating what Spotify was trying to do? They were never trying to take them off the platform completely. They were trying to remove them from playlists. Which makes Kendrick’s position even worse

this, Spotify did not want to give them any promo, which is a sensible approach.

NavyBlue
17 hours ago, Tsuko said:

Most famous women are obnoxious feminists who complain about being oppressed all the time was hen nobody is oppressing them. They get everything they deserve. If they were people who embraced and celebrated their femininity like Ivanka Trump or Kim Kardashian then the media wouldn't tear them down.

Ummmmm this has to be trolling  :bibliahh:

Raster
18 hours ago, Tsuko said:

girl, do you have any friends irl? :dies: