Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

19 posts in this topic

Metamorphosis

"Legendtina" Ugh. This reminds me of why stans should avoid going into journalism. I just can't take this stuff seriously. 

MissedTheTrain

“Thanks,” Gaga nods. “I love the structure of this door. It’s so…Koons-ian.”

“Yeah, that. If you need anything, just SAY!something to the crew — I’m giving up on you.” Legendtina turns on her little, little Louboutins and begins clacking down the hallway.

“Uh, hey! H-hey! Wait up! I need to talk to you about something! It’s…it’s about Perez!” Gaga cries.

Legendtina stops dead in her tracks. She looks up and spins around to face Gaga. “Who?” she demands.

:dies: 

MissedTheTrain
25 minutes ago, Iceland said:

who wrote that?

it's truly something else...:doc:

It’s a parody sis

Illuminati

Not them using this gif :skull: 

perez-pressed

MissedTheTrain
7 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

perez-pressed

:ahh: 

MissedTheTrain
1 hour ago, MusicTalker said:

That was... Quite a read.

It’s a truly amazing story :clap3: 

getback
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

perez-pressed

and "legendtina" too:ahh: which ATRL user is this? :ahh: 

getback

“So do what you want, what you want with my — ALL I WANNA DO IS **** YOUR BODY,” the Bionic beauty interjects, thrusting her studded diaper around in the air. “DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH MY HA!

your-body

“Yes…” Gaga mumbles, juggling two blue Koons balls in between her hands. “This just might work.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Legendtina is an ongoing fan-fiction series…and if you don’t like it, **** you.

:ahh::ahh: the gays need to be stopped

MissedTheTrain
37 minutes ago, getback said:

:ahh::ahh: the gays need to be stopped

My sig came from part two!

Chanel4

I'm felt myself becoming dumber by the minute. Stopped after 3 sentences, praying it'd get better. It only got worse. Lock her up.

getback
5 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

My sig came from part two!

I'm screaming

perez-pressed

Rev8
2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

perez-pressed

mess :ahh:

MissedTheTrain
47 minutes ago, getback said:

I'm screaming

perez-pressed

Koons to you all never fails to send me :dies: 

MissedTheTrain

And as for the back story? According to LNN insiders, the “Do What U Want” performance was inspired by Perez Hilton. Though he could not be reached by phone for comment, we did find the notorious gossip blogger on Grindr and asked if he’d seen the performance yet, and if now considered his #JusticeForBionic ARTPOP sabotage movement to be a flop. “No, but are you looking for hot NSA fun? ;)” he replied. We then declined his nudes and reminded him that he has a child.

:ahh: 

MissedTheTrain

Also

https://muumuse.com/2013/12/legendtina-and-lady-gaga-poised-for-global-takeover-in-2014-with-do-what-u-want-release-at-midnight.html/

“It’s true,” Gaga agreed. “Throughout my entire career, I’ve always felt that the way in which we consume music is shifting rapidly. It’s become a Reverse Warholian Billboard Expedition. I think it’s terrible how much emphasis we as a society put on chart positions and sales. I certainly don’t care about charts. I write for the music and I live for the applause, plause. So when someone in the Haus told me that we were trending worldwide on Twitter, I said ‘SOMEONE CALL R. KELLY AND GIVE THAT ****ER THE BAD NEWS — WE’RE PUTTING THIS BITCH ON THE RECORD INSTEAD!'”

The release is not without a good cause: “Do What U Want” is, in fact, a charity single. 100% of the proceeds from the release will be distributed between the BBC (Buy Bionic Coalition), the Swine Hilton Foundation, an organization dedicated to placing the websites of irrelevant gossip bloggers for sale on GoDaddy, and the #LotusPop Foundation, a youth service dedicated to supplying deluxe 2-CD bundles of ARTPOP and Lotus to #LotusPromo and #ARTPOPPromo-impoverished cities around the nation.

DockDock
7 hours ago, Illuminati said:

perez-pressed

Nnnnnnn