Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Sweden: Shallow sets new record

41 posts in this topic

Spending it's 7th week at #1, Shallow has now surpassed Bad Romance (Bad Romance 6 weeks at #1) as her longest running #1. This is truly amazing ❤️ 

Congraulations Gaga ❤️ 

Shallow this week: #1

Chart run: 63-19-3-3-1-1-1-1-1-2-3-3-23-1-1

A STAR IS BORN (ALBUM): This week #1

Chart run: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-1-1

(ASIB 11 week #1)

Also:

Always Remember Us This Way this week: #19

Chart run: 76-48-27-13-10-10-14-29-34-47-88-15-19

I'll Never Love Again this week: #74
Chart run: 81-66-52-51-47-59-88-85-74

¨

@Admin I put this in the wrong section. Should be under charts!

Everything about her career is so well :clap3: 

Its success in those countries is :deadbanana4:

I am still surprised tbh lol

Shallow is supported by a #1 movie of course it's going to be eaten up by the public - it would have the same success had it been another female vocalist/actress on the track. Musicals are in.

9zbBQT9.gif

Someone is PRESSED

9zbBQT9.gif

OT: Congrats 

9zbBQT9.gif

They produce the best music in the world AND have the best taste.

26 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Shallow is supported by a #1 movie of course it's going to be eaten up by the public - it would have the same success had it been another female vocalist/actress on the track. Musicals are in.

9zbBQT9.gif

I dont see Ms. Grande or Ms. Cabello getting the same success and acclaim if put in that position. Stay pressed

4 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

I dont see Ms. Grande or Ms. Cabello getting the same success and acclaim if put in that position. Stay pressed

I mean if they're lucky enough to get offered a role in the re-make of a massively-followed musical, then I can see them getting the same success and acclaim. A Star Is Born is a classic I don't think the success of it has anything to do with the actors/actresses. I would personally enjoy Shallow more if Ariana had been the vocalist behind it though :heart2: 

9zbBQT9.gif

4 months in and still destroying the competition.

The excuses why the album smashed are becoming more pathetic each day.

On-topic: :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

I mean if they're lucky enough to get offered a role in the re-make of a massively-followed musical, then I can see them getting the same success and acclaim. A Star Is Born is a classic I don't think the success of it has anything to do with the actors/actresses. I would personally enjoy Shallow more if Ariana had been the vocalist behind it though :heart2: 

9zbBQT9.gif

Love Ariana but let's be real here- she's not fit for the song, nor can she carry a soundtrack lead single (Beauty and the Beast ehem). Gaga did her thing here and it worked. Considering that she was a supposedly a star from the past a few years ago, her return to the top is quite impressive, and it has a lot to do with her talents (and the acclaim is well deserved and showering). Give credit where its due.

2 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

nor can she carry a soundtrack lead single (Beauty and the Beast ehem).

Lmao there goes Miss @Ethereal's "soundtrackz r in!1!" theory 

9zbBQT9.gif

_

Soundtraxks are in!1

42 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

9zbBQT9.gif

:lmao:

ughhhh the TASTE my country exhibited :jonny5:

43 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

9zbBQT9.gif

not every singer can act and not every actress can sing, this could be only possible by successful singer, song-writer and actress aka L. Gaga...so there you have your answer atrl member ethereal

9zbBQT9.gif

1 minute ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Lmao there goes Miss @Ethereal's "soundtrackz r in!1!" theory 

9zbBQT9.gif

_

Soundtraxks are in!1

No I said musicals are in, there's a difference. Let's not pretend that last year that awful Emma Stone musical didn't smash. ASIB is basically a carbon copy of that and the GP seems to be here for those kind of films

5 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

Love Ariana but let's be real here- she's not fit for the song, nor can she carry a soundtrack lead single (Beauty and the Beast ehem). Gaga did her thing here and it worked. Considering that she was a supposedly a star from the past a few years ago, her return to the top is quite impressive, and it has a lot to do with her talents (and the acclaim is well deserved and showering). Give credit where its due.

If Ariana played Belle, it would have smashed.

9zbBQT9.gif

1 minute ago, Ethereal said:

No I said musicals are in, there's a difference. Let's not pretend that last year that awful Emma Stone musical didn't smash. ASIB is basically a carbon copy of that and the GP seems to be here for those kind of films

9zbBQT9.gif

For that Ariana actually needs to be good at acting. So I guess not.

9zbBQT9.gif

Just now, Ethereal said:

9zbBQT9.gif

I-

The delusion.

And I dont wanna drag Ari, but she does not have the acting range nor the look to play Belle. And I dont even want to mention Camila's chances in detail, who's better off playing one of the furnitures in the movie than Belle herself.

4 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

And BATB was:

- A musical

- A #1 box office smash

- A re-make

9zbBQT9.gif

What's next?

Btw: Mary poppins, a musical remake, out now, bombed in comparison to ASIB

54 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

9zbBQT9.gif

I always see you discrediting gaga whenever you can... Can't you just accept that her success is a huge feat? Not everyone has that...