Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Sweden: Shallow sets new record

41 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Spending it's 7th week at #1, Shallow has now surpassed Bad Romance (Bad Romance 6 weeks at #1) as her longest running #1. This is truly amazing ❤️ 

Congraulations Gaga ❤️ 

 

Shallow this week: #1

Chart run: 63-19-3-3-1-1-1-1-1-2-3-3-23-1-1

 

A STAR IS BORN (ALBUM): This week #1

Chart run: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-1-1

(ASIB 11 week #1)

 

 

 

 

 

Also:

 

Always Remember Us This Way this week: #19

Chart run: 76-48-27-13-10-10-14-29-34-47-88-15-19

 

I'll Never Love Again this week: #74
Chart run: 81-66-52-51-47-59-88-85-74

¨

@Admin I put this in the wrong section. Should be under charts!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything about her career is so well :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its success in those countries is :deadbanana4:

 

I am still surprised tbh lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shallow is supported by a #1 movie of course it's going to be eaten up by the public - it would have the same success had it been another female vocalist/actress on the track. Musicals are in.

 

9zbBQT9.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone is PRESSED

9zbBQT9.gif

 

OT: Congrats 

9zbBQT9.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They produce the best music in the world AND have the best taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Shallow is supported by a #1 movie of course it's going to be eaten up by the public - it would have the same success had it been another female vocalist/actress on the track. Musicals are in.

 

9zbBQT9.gif

 

 

I dont see Ms. Grande or Ms. Cabello getting the same success and acclaim if put in that position. Stay pressed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

I dont see Ms. Grande or Ms. Cabello getting the same success and acclaim if put in that position. Stay pressed

 

I mean if they're lucky enough to get offered a role in the re-make of a massively-followed musical, then I can see them getting the same success and acclaim. A Star Is Born is a classic I don't think the success of it has anything to do with the actors/actresses. I would personally enjoy Shallow more if Ariana had been the vocalist behind it though :heart2: 

9zbBQT9.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 months in and still destroying the competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The excuses why the album smashed are becoming more pathetic each day.

 

On-topic: :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

 

I mean if they're lucky enough to get offered a role in the re-make of a massively-followed musical, then I can see them getting the same success and acclaim. A Star Is Born is a classic I don't think the success of it has anything to do with the actors/actresses. I would personally enjoy Shallow more if Ariana had been the vocalist behind it though :heart2: 

9zbBQT9.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love Ariana but let's be real here- she's not fit for the song, nor can she carry a soundtrack lead single (Beauty and the Beast ehem). Gaga did her thing here and it worked. Considering that she was a supposedly a star from the past a few years ago, her return to the top is quite impressive, and it has a lot to do with her talents (and the acclaim is well deserved and showering). Give credit where its due.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

nor can she carry a soundtrack lead single (Beauty and the Beast ehem).

Lmao there goes Miss @Ethereal's "soundtrackz r in!1!" theory 

 

9zbBQT9.gif

_

 

Soundtraxks are in!1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Shallow is supported by a #1 movie of course it's going to be eaten up by the public - it would have the same success had it been another female vocalist/actress on the track. Musicals are in.

 

9zbBQT9.gif

 

 

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ughhhh the TASTE my country exhibited :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Shallow is supported by a #1 movie of course it's going to be eaten up by the public - it would have the same success had it been another female vocalist/actress on the track. Musicals are in.

 

9zbBQT9.gif

 

 

not every singer can act and not every actress can sing, this could be only possible by successful singer, song-writer and actress aka L. Gaga...so there you have your answer atrl member ethereal

9zbBQT9.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Lmao there goes Miss @Ethereal's "soundtrackz r in!1!" theory 

 

9zbBQT9.gif

_

 

Soundtraxks are in!1

No I said musicals are in, there's a difference. Let's not pretend that last year that awful Emma Stone musical didn't smash. ASIB is basically a carbon copy of that and the GP seems to be here for those kind of films

5 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

Love Ariana but let's be real here- she's not fit for the song, nor can she carry a soundtrack lead single (Beauty and the Beast ehem). Gaga did her thing here and it worked. Considering that she was a supposedly a star from the past a few years ago, her return to the top is quite impressive, and it has a lot to do with her talents (and the acclaim is well deserved and showering). Give credit where its due.

If Ariana played Belle, it would have smashed.

9zbBQT9.gif

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ethereal said:

No I said musicals are in, there's a difference. Let's not pretend that last year that awful Emma Stone musical didn't smash. ASIB is basically a carbon copy of that and the GP seems to be here for those kind of films

If Ariana played Belle, it would have smashed.

9zbBQT9.gif

 

 

 

For that Ariana actually needs to be good at acting. So I guess not.

9zbBQT9.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ethereal said:

No I said musicals are in, there's a difference. Let's not pretend that last year that awful Emma Stone musical didn't smash. ASIB is basically a carbon copy of that and the GP seems to be here for those kind of films

If Ariana played Belle, it would have smashed.

9zbBQT9.gif

 

 

 

I-

The delusion.

 

And I dont wanna drag Ari, but she does not have the acting range nor the look to play Belle. And I dont even want to mention Camila's chances in detail, who's better off playing one of the furnitures in the movie than Belle herself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

No I said musicals are in, there's a difference. Let's not pretend that last year that awful Emma Stone musical didn't smash. ASIB is basically a carbon copy of that and the GP seems to be here for those kind of films

And BATB was:

 

- A musical

- A #1 box office smash

- A re-make

 

9zbBQT9.gif

 

What's next?

 

Btw: Mary poppins, a musical remake, out now, bombed in comparison to ASIB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Shallow is supported by a #1 movie of course it's going to be eaten up by the public - it would have the same success had it been another female vocalist/actress on the track. Musicals are in.

 

9zbBQT9.gif

 

 

I always see you discrediting gaga whenever you can... Can't you just accept that her success is a huge feat? Not everyone has that... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites