Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Fallon makes Gaga joke

185 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Homogenic said:

Oh my-

Miss @Ramos would LIVE for that collab though.

Well, it would be a collab with a lot of talent. We cannot deny FACTS!

Ngl I chuckled a bit

2 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Audience: *no one laughs*

OGHs: AHHHHHH :ahh: :ahh: funniest joke EVERR. King of comedy!!!! But the liddos!!!!!!!!1

So if people don't laugh at a joke not one single person is allowed to find it funny, EVER? Cmon, make it make sense now.

AHHHHHH :ahh: :ahh: funniest joke EVERR. King of comedy!!!! But the liddos!!!!!!!!1

The "joke" made sense, but to say that she would go from working with one predator to the next is... uh, a weird thing to crown her with. She probably shouldn't do his show ever again.

I can't play da video at work

can someone tell me what he said

I don't think he's a bad person or anything but God does he suck as a host. SNL era Jimmy >>>>>>

wbk that Fallon is the most spineless, fake, disingenuous "comedian" hosting a late night talk show :zzz: Basically the male Ellen. 

also I have to laugh.gif at the monsters having meltdowns, writing essays, screaming "ogh", etc. over a JOKE :rip: Most of y'all really aren't well.

Good joke, but his delivery is bad. 

8 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I can't play da video at work

can someone tell me what he said

"Gaga said: she hopes her fans can move on from this embarrassing moment and enjoy her new duet with Kevin Spacey"

Not funny but not offensive either

Jimmy Fallon is such a terrible kiss ass host and comedian, I hate him. But I am not offended 

8 minutes ago, Mindful said:

Good joke, but his delivery is bad. 

"Gaga said: she hopes her fans can move on from this embarrassing moment and enjoy her new duet with Kevin Spacey"

LOL dats funny but like i need to see his delivery

5 hours ago, ianwallace said:

:ahh: that was funny y'all need to chill 

As funny as your thread about Gaga not being able to survive the backlash when she's #1 for 7th week with Shallow in Europe. Oops miss Ianwallace. ☺

4 hours ago, Mr.Fenty said:

i was like "wtf?" when i saw it :skull:

4 hours ago, Mr.Fenty said:

wait... Fallon too :rip:

:

Cancel Culture where are youuuuuuu, let's make it happen 😏

4 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

As funny as your thread about Gaga not being able to survive the backlash when she's #1 for 7th week with Shallow in Europe. Oops miss Ianwallace. ☺

Oh wow what a drag. But you know what's actually funny? Liddos attacking me there saying there's no backlash at all only for all the media outlets blow up the story 10 hours later and make Gaga faux apologize the next day. Now that's real comedy. Seethe.

ianwallace

5 minutes ago, ianwallace said:

Oh wow what a drag. But you know what's actually funny? Liddos attacking me there saying there's no backlash at all only for all the media outlets blow up the story 10 hours later and make Gaga faux apologize the next day. Now that's real comedy. Seethe.

ianwallace

I'm not the one making countless threads (more than the media) about people I hate. You're the obsessed one...so someone else is seething not me since my faves win GG and Oscars. ☺

Jokes are ok, but this one was boring and quite tasteless :skull:

Imagine being that pressed and thin skinned over such a lame joke

RhDS.gif

Anyways, the way this gets blowing up everyday and now gets mentioned in TV prime time :dies:

5 hours ago, PopFan said:

That was very funny and accurate

How could be accurate an absurd, hypothetical situation made up for a joke? :rip: