Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Lana Del Rey - "Happiness Is a Butterfly"

117 posts in this topic

SHRINE
1 hour ago, issgouding said:

Omg lana sis you ruined a ****ing song with that new snipt :jonny: :jonny: why lana  :jonny: the song was good  :jonny: 

It still is. 

thecptz

this snippet makes me more excited about this song :clap3:

xXavril
5 hours ago, Burqa said:

can we get HIAB Cinnamon and IYC now? they're lowkey Top 15 in her discog already

THIS

Mindful

I'm so sick of those back up dancers.

Living Legend

She needs to stop with that ugly ass backyard footage :deadbanana4:

Weed
On 1/11/2019 at 8:41 AM, EdgeofTeeth said:

this is getting me more excited than the three songs we’ve gotten so far, release it queen

Literally same

On 1/11/2019 at 10:22 AM, THEORACLE said:

A masterpiece. For those who thinks different, you’re deaf and have no taste. 

Tea!

20 hours ago, THEORACLE said:

If anybody tries to read that title they’re gunna have to stop and no doubt they’ll get hit by traffic. 

:dies:

babyboy44

The onl thing that annoys the **** out of me is how many amazing songs she ruined with this stupid ass videos. She is one of the MOST creative artists when it comes to videos and imagery, i dont get it.

AbeHicks
14 hours ago, babyboy44 said:

The onl thing that annoys the **** out of me is how many amazing songs she ruined with this stupid ass videos. She is one of the MOST creative artists when it comes to videos and imagery, i dont get it.

She went all out with the videos in the L4L era: Love, White Mustang and Lust For Life were all really well-done, cinematic with great concepts and shots. But they were sort of under-appreciated. So I understand if she doesn't feel like putting in the effort anymore.

Kriis10

thinking a video ruins a song.... I have to laugh

RideOrDie
1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

She went all out with the videos in the L4L era: Love, White Mustang and Lust For Life were all really well-done, cinematic with great concepts and shots. But they were sort of under-appreciated. So I understand if she doesn't feel like putting in the effort anymore.

Love was great, LFL was good but White Mustank which was actually shot for another song? You trippin? :rip:

AbeHicks
48 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Love was great, LFL was good but White Mustank which was actually shot for another song? You trippin? :rip:

So what. It was technically still a well-done video. Her look was good and so was the message.

Eeveelution
1 hour ago, Kriis10 said:

thinking a video ruins a song.... I have to laugh

Right? A nice video is good for a cute avi but that’s about it. I don’t get why people care about them so much. 

Kriis10
1 hour ago, Eeveelution said:

Right? A nice video is good for a cute avi but that’s about it. I don’t get why people care about them so much. 

Fa88otry is the only explanation 

SHRINE
2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

That video ruined that song for me tbh. Like sis, we all know it was for BAR, shoulda just put it out like it was supposed to be. 

A Bomb

:jonny5:Been waiting for this forever. Was worried it'd pull a 'Rose Bloom For You'.

GrimGod

This snippet gives me Hope but I know how dangerous that is - I had it before hearing her ****ty coma single Sylvia. 

I hope it picks up during the chorus with more than a piano.