Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Mariah/R Kelly tweets resurface

200 posts in this topic

There's a difference between seeing something with your eyes and hearing conjecture.

Lmao are people that bored with their own lives, that they're 'demanding' celebrities to justify and affiliation with an excused sex offender? Like why is this so important to people, I just don't understand it? So any person ever, who's been ever been seen with someone with some sort of criminal conviction needs to explain why they were with them at that point in time, even if it's years ago? Some people really need to leave their house and get some fresh air. 

7 hours ago, LookinIn said:

I- 

sis out of ALL the things you could drag Mariah for you choose this????

not the

can't chart on BB100

spend more than 3 weeks on BB200

can't sing anymore

lip syncing 

can't tour

etc.

the stupidity jumped out

nnnn I posted the same thing

Just because she interacted with him and respect him as an 'artist' means she's ok with what's going on behind the scenes.

That's none of her business, and she's free to do whatever she wants.

Lets just accept that they all knew what he was for years but in the pre-#MeToo era since he wasn’t convicted they all just looked the other way.

10 hours ago, LookinIn said:

I- 

sis out of ALL the things you could drag Mariah for you choose this????

not the

can't chart on BB100

spend more than 3 weeks on BB200

can't sing anymore

lip syncing 

can't tour

etc.

the stupidity jumped out

Yall are really some delusional people on here.

did you all forget her new album did well? Her critic reviews and scores were some of her best ever, she toured all before and durinf xmas including asia and europe, is about to go on her new album tour, was #3 on the hot 100 just recently? GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

stop trying to bring down everyone who has ever associated themselves with someone who has done something wrong. Its not like they helped R kelly do what he did. UNBELIEVABLE!  

Under "resurfacing" you obviously meant "i just googled them intentionally and plannin' to make it a trending clickbait topic w/ Deity's help"?

On 1/10/2019 at 2:05 PM, Keith said:

That’s a grown ass woman. Tf she need to explain herself to anyone. I pray that she don’t. I’m sick of these cultists expecting everyone to explain themselves for stuff that has nothing to do with them.

She’s not as relevant as Gaga so people don’t care :michael:

Is it a habit for them to bring down every women whe a men do sh*t things? 

On 1/12/2019 at 10:24 AM, PoisonPill said:

Lets just accept that they all knew what he was for years but in the pre-#MeToo era since he wasn’t convicted they all just looked the other way.

Which says a lot about them as people

On 1/12/2019 at 2:49 AM, Slamless said:

She's so draggable yet you pull out one thing she actually accomplished 💀

Not you acting as if 10k copies WW is an achievement though. 

Just now, taustin13 said:

Not you acting as if 10k copies WW is an achievement though. 

Welcome back!

Of course its not. I just don't get why sis didn't just drag the fact that moo can't even chart on the Hot 100 :rip: 

On 1/11/2019 at 2:59 AM, Popboi. said:

You would expect people to be informed before spreading ****. That song recorded “just last year” was recorded almost a decade ago :bibliahh:

The song may have been recorded in 2009 but she released it on her 2014 album. And she performed with him at one of her Christmas shows in 2016, just two years ago. 

4 minutes ago, Slamless said:

Welcome back!

Of course its not. I just don't get why sis didn't just drag the fact that moo can't even chart on the Hot 100 :rip: 

I hear With you is coming. 

Mariah better address this or I'm becoming a Jlo stan 

On 1/10/2019 at 10:22 PM, itsnickcray said:

Of course. No drama, terror attack, rape story is complete without Mariah. I don't think I can name an event or scandal without Mariah getting involved. 

:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, taustin13 said:

I hear With you is coming. 

mess the delusional lambs at it again.

7 minutes ago, Slamless said:

mess the delusional lambs at it again.

I like how you keep it real. 

@jdmc218 Bye Bi still sucks. 

On 1/12/2019 at 1:35 PM, BlackStar_93 said:

Lmao are people that bored with their own lives, that they're 'demanding' celebrities to justify and affiliation with an excused sex offender? Like why is this so important to people, I just don't understand it? So any person ever, who's been ever been seen with someone with some sort of criminal conviction needs to explain why they were with them at that point in time, even if it's years ago? Some people really need to leave their house and get some fresh air. 

Because we refuse to support somebody that's trash. If you wanna befriends sex offenders that's your life choice, but don't expect us to support you in any way.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:42 PM, taustin13 said:

The song may have been recorded in 2009 but she released it on her 2014 album. And she performed with him at one of her Christmas shows in 2016, just two years ago. 

She was contractually obligated to release the R Kelly and Mary J remixes so once Angels Advocate was canceled, they had to place them somewhere.

14 hours ago, Popboi. said:

She was contractually obligated to release the R Kelly and Mary J remixes so once Angels Advocate was canceled, they had to place them somewhere.

The lies, You literally know nothing about her contract or what she was obligated to do.