Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Mariah/R Kelly tweets resurface

200 posts in this topic

Tweets where Mariah praises and had r jelly joined her on stage as recent as 2016 have surface. People are demanding she explains herself 

2018 tweet of them hanging out at the studio

well...

Will they to take down everybody who has a picture with him? :deadbanana: 

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

This is more than just a pic with him. 

She praises him him and had him join her on stage and hung out in the studio and recorded that song with him just last year

That’s a grown ass woman. Tf she need to explain herself to anyone. I pray that she don’t. I’m sick of these cultists expecting everyone to explain themselves for stuff that has nothing to do with them.

2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

If that's what it takes. They need everybody to destroy R.Kelly. More so those who are not that valuable to them as others.

I mean honestly I'd fully believe that Mariah is clueless about everything to do with pop culture that doesn't have to do with charts, Mean Girls or which side the camera is capturing. 

I get using celebrities as a pressure tactic to bring him down but coming for everyone who so much as shook his hand is a lot. 

Though I will say Mariah needs to release a statement distancing and condemning due to the simple fact that he did feature on a remix of a song of his that she put out. 

Just now, retromaury said:

She praises him him and had him join her on stage and hung out in the studio and recorded that song with him just last year

She’s probably known him for years, I mean they are industry peers.

1 minute ago, retromaury said:

the remix was released in 2014 lol

2 minutes ago, Keith said:

That’s a grown ass woman. Tf she need to explain herself to anyone. I pray that she don’t. I’m sick of these cultists expecting everyone to explain themselves for stuff that has nothing to do with them.

AMEN.

After that we Need Rihanna, Jay-Z and Beyonce to talk About it!

Keith

Genuinely annoyed with how we're handling this situation? Why is it that we are running to point fingers at any woman that has ever interacted with him :deadbanana4:

I love Mariah and am an OGH, but yeah, she needs to speak on it just as much as Gaga needed to, and that's just the truth.

We can't hold double standards just for petty stan wars.

5 minutes ago, Silence. said:

I mean honestly I'd fully believe that Mariah is clueless about everything to do with pop culture that doesn't have to do with charts, Mean Girls or which side the camera is capturing. 

I get using celebrities as a pressure tactic to bring him down but coming for everyone who so much as shook his hand is a lot. 

Though I will say Mariah needs to release a statement distancing and condemning due to the simple fact that he did feature on a remix of a song of his that she put out. 

This. She should def make a statement.

she is definitely clueless about all the bad stuff :rip:

1 minute ago, scenekiller said:

I love Mariah and am an OGH, but yeah, she needs to speak on it just as much as Gaga needed to, and that's just the truth.

Please do not Forget Jay-Z, Rihanna and Beyonce!

Also we Need Katy Perry to speak About Dr. Luke

She's totally unaware of the outside world so probably thought it was ok coz he wasn't in prison

2 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

I personally thought Gaga shouldn’t have spoken on it but let’s be real their situation is totally different. Gaga made a song with r.kelly about rape even though she knew his past. She even made a video and had a performance with him for that song which were both sexually explicit. Mariah just recorded a song with him nothing more or nothing less.

3 minutes ago, Burqaswag said:

Please do not Forget Jay-Z, Rihanna and Beyonce!

Also we Need Katy Perry to speak About Dr. Luke

Leave Beyoncé tf out of it. She’s not associated with him in no way.

Oh yeah, when it comes to this stuff, Mariah is very clueless and she mostly lives in her own bubble. :rip: 

I love Mimi, but didn’t she also take dirty money for a private party a few years back?

R. Kelly has literally worked  with 1/2 the music industry and everyone knew he was a pedo since 1997 :rip: 

Of course. No drama, terror attack, rape story is complete without Mariah. I don't think I can name an event or scandal without Mariah getting involved.