Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Gaga admits she knew about R Kelly

75 posts in this topic

Beyonnaise
55 minutes ago, FAN said:

Interesting how you casually excuse someone of collaborating with a known rapist/child predator making a song about someone controlling your body in a sexual/Rapey way yet you post in ever Camila thread that she’s a terrible person for making “racist” comments when she was a child 6 years ago. She’s also addressed it and apologized and everyone has moved on, so what more do YOU want? The hypocrisy ain’t cute hun. 

Girl you'll never stop being pressed that I keep exposing Camila for her racism :dies: 

I'm not making any excuses for Gaga, I don't stan her. What she did was clearly wrong but she has actively acknowledged her mistakes, explained why she made them and why they were wrong, genuinely apologized, and stood with victims of sexual abuse. Camila only posted vague "sorry if you got offended by what i said, love only<3" tweets when she was being rightfully called out, which was obviously to save face. She's made zero effort to show that she's changed, for all I know she's still using racist language behind closed doors. Where is Camila's letter on Twitter directly acknowledging that she was young and ignorant and that she actively apologizes for using the N word repeatedly, calling Normani the N word, and casually brushing off her stans Photoshopping pictures of Normani being lynched (the most horrific thing stans have ever done)?

Also it's hilarious that you're admitting that Camila has said numerous racist things (as recent as 2016) when you're the first to scream "the screenshots are fake!!" :toofunny3:

FAN
3 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Girl you'll never stop being pressed that I keep exposing Camila for her racism :dies: 

I'm not making any excuses for Gaga, I don't stan her. What she did was clearly wrong but she has actively acknowledged her mistakes, explained why she made them and why they were wrong, genuinely apologized, and stood with victims of sexual abuse. Camila only posted vague "sorry if you got offended by what i said, love only<3" tweets when she was being rightfully called out, which was obviously to save face. She's made zero effort to show that she's changed, for all I know she's still using racist language behind closed doors. Where is Camila's letter on Twitter directly acknowledging that she was young and ignorant and that she actively apologizes for using the N word repeatedly, calling Normani the N word, and casually brushing off her stans Photoshopping pictures of Normani being lynched (the most horrific thing stans have ever done)?

Also it's hilarious that you're admitting that Camila has said numerous racist things (as recent as 2016) when you're the first to scream "the screenshots are fake!!" :toofunny3:

Girl you’re obsessed and full of excuses omg :deadbanana4:

Theonlyqueen

I don’t expect certain people associated with this tweet to know how to read. So...

MusicTalker

This witch-hunt is absurd. She apologized, it’s time to move forward from this. The things from the past that really need to be reconciled are R Kelly’s actions, so all this energy should be directed at dragging him through the mud, not her.

gm4567
3 hours ago, Lady Bird said:

Rihanna stan trying it

DWh1EFwV4AUkKx9.jpg

C5Iy_fyUEAEghEl.jpg

RIhanna never gave him his biggest hit this decade all she did was wear a shirt

Toucan on the other hand...

MusicTalker

This witch-hunt is absurd. She apologized, it’s time to move forward from this. The things from the past that really need to be reconciled are R Kelly’s actions, so all this energy should be directed at dragging him through the mud, not her.

Burqaswag
1 hour ago, Rama said:

Black Twitter wants her dead

They want everyone who is not black dead 

xtina1

She LITERALLY said she they had a bond over what people say about them

I-

EnoughSaid

Why the hell does she sound mentally challenged or under some kind of spell in that video? It’s disturbing

MissedTheTrain
3 hours ago, xtina1 said:

She LITERALLY said she they had a bond over what people say about them

I-

In 2013, and she just posted a lengthy apology about it.

Losing my ground

He was found not guilty on court, so of course she was referring to that.

The fact y'all jumping on Gaga when y'all justice literally proclaimed that.

Roulette

I did get a good laugh at all these Gaga threads flooded with Monsters claiming Gaga didn’t know about R.Kelly or Terry back then, that’s the biggest blind stan excuse in the world. Of course she knew. She seems to have changed her tune these days, which is obviously for the better. I’d like to believe a lot of celebs that have worked with those two have, but I guess time will tell.

Claymore
10 hours ago, maat said:

Not the only thing she knew about... gagaterry.jpg

You're aware that almost ever celebrity had their photo taken by Terry at some point right (Including tons of Beyonce, Miley, Rihanna) ? He literally did spreads for Vogue.

Image result for beyonce terry richardson

Claymore
1 hour ago, Roulette said:

I did get a good laugh at all these Gaga threads flooded with Monsters claiming Gaga didn’t know about R.Kelly or Terry back then, that’s the biggest blind stan excuse in the world. Of course she knew. She seems to have changed her tune these days, which is obviously for the better. I’d like to believe a lot of celebs that have worked with those two have, but I guess time will tell.

Then why did Taylor have Terry direct a music video of hers in 2012?

Roulette
7 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Then why did Taylor have Terry direct a music video of hers in 2012?

I don’t know, I wasn’t there to ask.

Do I like that my fave(s) have worked with him? No. Do I think they were unaware? No. It doesn’t make them horrible people who should be condemned for life, but it does make them in the wrong. Gaga stans with their whataboutism doesn’t change that fact that it was wrong when Gaga worked with R.Kelly/Terry, just like it was wrong when Taylor, Rihanna, Beyoncé, etc did. It’s not a huge deal to admit your fave made a mistake, although I know that is surprising to the majority of atrl.

Claymore
1 minute ago, Roulette said:

I don’t know, I wasn’t there to ask.

Do I like that my fave(s) have worked with him? No. Do I think they were unaware? No. It doesn’t make them horrible people who should be condemned for life, but it does make them in the wrong. Gaga stans with their whataboutism doesn’t change that fact that it was wrong when Gaga worked with R.Kelly/Terry, just like it was wrong when Taylor, Rihanna, Beyoncé, etc did. It’s not a huge deal to admit your fave made a mistake, although I know that is surprising to the majority of atrl.

Well, I never said I didn't agree with you :emofish: But most people here seem to ignore the fact that virtually all of their faves have worked with Terry at some point past 2012.

Roulette
1 minute ago, Claymore said:

Well, I never said I didn't agree with you :emofish: But most people here seem to ignore the fact that virtually all of their faves have worked with Terry at some point past 2012.

It’s all good sis, that was more of a general rant I suppose :emofish: And yes, I do agree with you, everyone seems to ignore that their fave worked with him. We can’t change that they did, but I guess we just hope that they change their tune (like Gaga has) and don’t work with these people going forward. :michael:

C-Amber

Whenever men sees a successful women they'll try their best to bring her down!! What they keep attacking her instead of the man himself? Disgusting. 

HabbGaga
13 hours ago, maat said:

Not the only thing she knew about... gagaterry.jpg

Multiple artists have worked with him. She cut ties with him around the same time she cut ties with R Kelly. Beyonce worked with him, Miley like literally so many

XtinaPanicGodney
15 hours ago, PlERRE said:

Black twitter keeps trying huh. 

zuszia
20 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

^This