Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

R. Kelly’s attorney responds to Gaga’s message.

141 posts in this topic

infrared

R.Kelly has done nothing but damage her career. What smack is he smoking 

JesusORGod
1 hour ago, thirdward said:

that didn’t stop artpop from flopping :skull: 

What’s your point? :bibliahh:

At the time she made the song with R.Kelly, no one thought the album was going to “flop”. For he’s team to say he saved her when she was the biggest artist in pop world at the time...make some sense :ahh:

**AlphaLovesBee**

The fact that this guy found an attorney baffles me !!!!

**AlphaLovesBee**

The fact that this guy found an attorney baffles me !!!!

izzy
14 hours ago, FrederickSpears said:

Some of you laughing at this piece of **** lawyer "dragging" Gaga, when his client is a rapist and abuser who kidnaps women and brainwashes them and abuses them. This site truly is disgusting sometimes.

Idk why I'm even surprised anymore with disgusting replies in this thread. :shakeno: 

love100

gaga was called out by media... she was forced to speak 

also r kelly destroyed the artpop era

DonnieDarko

The thought of her winning the Oscar is sending OGH's in those places that they need to side with R Kelly and his attorney in this. Disgusting. It's not working, tho. It's definitely dying down in regards to Gaga. She's safe and on her way.

postsus
On 1/10/2019 at 6:40 PM, Mariano said:

This makes no sense :skull: As if Gaga asked for this controversy... it's all because of R.Kelly's actions and it could've led to Gaga having a huge undeserved backlash. The nerve. 

This. If she really cared about the Oscars she should've kept her mouth shut.

DoubleDutchess

Kakihara

But no one complained when they were living the glamorous Life as a rockstar Groupie or girlfriend. 

Is this statement seriously coming from an attorney?!

Princedele25

Miss Gaga needs to be cancelled. Oh my God.

MissedTheTrain
8 minutes ago, Princedele25 said:

Miss Gaga needs to be cancelled. Oh my God.

.....Why?  Are you saying you agree with this lawyer?

professor2000
On 1/10/2019 at 4:30 PM, Caesar said:

The reach :rip:

It doesn’t help her win a oscar at all :rip: 

I think he means her trying to squash this is her PR attempt to help her win the Oscar.  Academy still has to nominate + vote for her.  No one is going to vote for someone who is in hot water, ESPECIALLY with a hot button topic like R. Kelly.  

I mean...his lawyer made some points.  Lol.  She collabo'ed with him many, many years after the initial allegations + trial happened.  She already knew what was up.  She just thought it blew over, and it would be fine to still work with him.  Call a spade a spade...lol.  

WhateverYouWant
On 1/10/2019 at 2:40 PM, Mariano said:

This makes no sense :skull: As if Gaga asked for this controversy... it's all because of R.Kelly's actions and it could've led to Gaga having a huge undeserved backlash. The nerve. 

She did ask for it. She wanted the controversy that came along with working with R. Kelly and Terry Richardson on a song titled Do What U Want (With My Body) 

Anyways, I’m happy she spoke out against him despite me not fully believing the apology itself. I hope R. Kelly is shaking. 

professor2000
On 1/10/2019 at 7:33 PM, pxxxtrick said:

Gaga was and continues to be more famous than him...? :rip: 

How? LOL!  

R Kelly is legendary status (or at least was).  

I don't like his actions either...but not yall trying to act like he didn't just have a multi-decade, multiplatinum career (not even mentioning the songs he wrote for some of your favs).  She would be lucky to have a career as long as his + to have the accolades he got. 

But half of yall prob weren't even born during his peak, so I wouldn't expect yall to remember.  :rip: