Not China being a giant Taylor Nation:ahh:

Cheers

5. Justin Bieber - Purpose

Whew a global legend. Imagine the #s if he wasn't banned in China? Iconic

ChampionCynthia
23 minutes ago, Cheers said:

5. Justin Bieber - Purpose

Whew a global legend. Imagine the #s if he wasn't banned in China? Iconic

TBH Asia really loves him, he’s huge in India too.

OT: Imagine being this HUGE in the most populated country in the world, poor local artists who have to rely on a continent that doesn’t even have 1 billion peope to get called global :chick3:

TtaraHae
5 hours ago, Communion said:

But I was told old albums weren't included in any year-end lists. :cupid: Thanks for the info, sis! :duca:

Distorting people's words again? I told you that they're not included in year-end lists of music apps like QQ, which is true. This list comes from an albums publisher, so why are you mentioning that? You can't come up with something else? The way you keep DESPERATELY trying to grasp for straws is humiliating. You truly don't know when to admit defeat, sis. :skull: 

OT: Legend! 

ChampionCynthia
5 hours ago, Communion said:

But I was told old albums weren't included in any year-end lists. :cupid: Thanks for the info, sis! :duca:

why do you insist on embarrassing yourself by making up lies? 

OT: Global legend

Swiffer

Wow is this really legit? cause that's freaking legendary ❤️ 

Ash12345
5 minutes ago, Swiffer said:

Wow is this really legit? cause that's freaking legendary ❤️ 

Yes it’s real

Yog
23 hours ago, T.C said:

But ATRL told me Adele was irrelevant in Asia?

When is ATRL ever right? 

WayTooHonest13
23 hours ago, T.C said:

But ATRL told me Adele was irrelevant in Asia?

3 minutes ago, Yog said:

When is ATRL ever right? 

Who said that tho? I saw people claiming she's less known in Asia compared to the western world (which is absolutely true) but I never saw anyone claiming she's completely irrelevant in Asia. 

Yog
Just now, WayTooHonest13 said:

Who said that tho? I saw people claiming she's less known in Asia compared to the western world (which is absolutely true) but I never saw anyone claiming she's completely irrelevant in Asia. 

Trolling haters.

Mean Trees
36 minutes ago, Leon said:

No POC allowed I-

Racism 

Sounds about right. POC solidarity found dead (or was actually just non-existent and only a few tumblr teens believed it existed)

LilKim

Didn't they say taylor wasn't big in the asian market? :deadbanana: 

skyandground
11 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

Sounds about right. POC solidarity found dead (or was actually just non-existent and only a few tumblr teens believed it existed)

Not ATRL resorting to race baiting when the receipts debunk the local Taylor myth. 

POC is such an American concept. Most Asians who are not familiar with the Western culture don’t even know what POC actually means.

19 minutes ago, LilKim said:

Didn't they say taylor wasn't big in the asian market? :deadbanana: 

Fearless was certified 10x platinum in the Philippines. Well before her first pop era “Red”.

Marianah Adkins

Taylor has always been huge in Asia (prob one of the biggest ones of all time) but I must admit that I find it annoying when Swifties exaggerate this receipt by heralding her as the biggest selling artist in the continent, when in fact Mariah, Madonna, Britney and Avril have sold far bigger numbers and has left a huge impact in the Asian pop scene.

LilKim
13 minutes ago, skyandground said:

Not ATRL resorting to race baiting when the receipts debunk the local Taylor myth. 

POC is such an American concept. Most Asians who are not familiar with the Western culture don’t even know what POC actually means.

Fearless was certified 10x platinum in the Philippines. Well before her first pop era “Red”.

Mess, I was thinking about Europe :deadbanana:  

Kevin Parker
On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 6:09 PM, ontherocks said:

Lol, at Lana being No.10. She should stop ignoring eastern Asia. She was in Singapore once and that was for something random in 2012 :skull:

She probably has no idea she has fans over there :rip:

WayTooHonest13
8 hours ago, Marianah Adkins said:

Taylor has always been huge in Asia (prob one of the biggest ones of all time) but I must admit that I find it annoying when Swifties exaggerate this receipt by heralding her as the biggest selling artist in the continent, when in fact Mariah, Madonna, Britney and Avril have sold far bigger numbers and has left a huge impact in the Asian pop scene.

This is about China tho, not Asia as a whole. Taylor is bigger than Mariah, Britney, Avril and Madonna in China :sorry:

Mean Trees
12 hours ago, skyandground said:

Um yahhh... I basically said that.

Marianah Adkins
7 hours ago, WayTooHonest13 said:

This is about China tho, not Asia as a whole. Taylor is bigger than Mariah, Britney, Avril and Madonna in China :sorry:

Good for her, but its inaccurate to say that she's the biggest in Asia just because she's the biggest in China (having a billion population doesng guarantee huge sales). I'm noy hating her btw or generalizing the Swifties, I'm just pointing out some excesses that some Swifties have exhibited here in this site.