Jump to content
Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

TIME: Gaga made ASIB's soundtrack popular

49 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

tde
4 minutes ago, Blank said:

 

 

OT: Gaga’s ASIB really did resonate huh, TABS

This fanfic 💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystic Boy
6 hours ago, Samuel. said:

Always remember us this way 100M streams on spotify alone. 

 

I'll never love again MV almost 100M on youtube (140M both mv and audio) + 90M on spotify.

 

The didn't lie :cm:

 

 

4 hours ago, tde said:

It is, idc what this bull**** article or fan fic little monsters come up with 

 The anger :skull: Look at the post above..... SUFFER ! :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystic Boy

I love how this kind of threads are always empty :dies:this article is pure gold :fan:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leito90

We all knew that... legend :1stplace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mariano
1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

Wassup ATRL ? :fan:

nnn sis :skull:  

 

OT: Gaga's smash soundtrack did THAT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackAura
Quote

 playing on the radio, where it’s been in heavy rotation for the past three months

tenor.gif?itemid=4652942

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MissedTheTrain
On 1/10/2019 at 7:54 PM, tde said:

It is, idc what this bull**** article or fan fic little monsters come up with 

Then explain why Gaga's songs are by far the most streamed and most bought?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cryptique
4 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Then explain why Gaga's songs are by far the most streamed and most bought?

sis, we're like talking to a wall... no matter what, only Nicki Minaj is the relevant female artist as per @tde

 

O.T - I wonder where the haters at :gaycat3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MissedTheTrain
8 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

sis, we're like talking to a wall... no matter what, only Nicki Minaj is the relevant female artist as per @tde

 

O.T - I wonder where the haters at :gaycat3:

nnnnn very true :toofunny2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystic Boy

Wonder what @Rev8has to say considering he's always barking about Bradley Cooper being the main attraction :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8
1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

Wonder what @Rev8has to say considering he's always barking about Bradley Cooper being the main attraction :fan:

They used the word "probably" :cm:
Even they arent brave enough to outright say that she definitely was because the Movie is a big success (not thanks to gaga Only) and Bradley is a big star, so ofc it isn't mainly her.
Also: I've never said Bradley was the main attraction.
She has the credit of creating the music tho so that still counts for something :clap3:


Gaga's new* PR team doing wonders tho :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystic Boy
11 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

They used the word "probably" :cm:
Even they arent brave enough to outright say that she definetly was because the Movie is a big success (not thanks to gaga Only) and Bradley is a big star, so ofc it isn't mainly her.
She has the credit of creating the music tho so that still counts for something :clap3:


Gaga's new* PR team doing wonders tho :eek:

The pressedness is too much, dont stop Please :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8
18 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

The pressedness is too much, dont stop Please :dies:

U tagged me :toofunny3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystic Boy
42 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

U tagged me :toofunny3:

Cause I knew the bull**** you were going to vomit and you didnt disappoint like expected :toofunny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8
Just now, Mystic Boy said:

Cause I knew the bull**** you were going to vomit and you didnt disappoint like expected :toofunny2:

Mmm I guess stay mad and continue to tag me?

Ot: The Movie ASIB really helped her and Bradley get a successful album huh :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites