Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... √ó

Openly gay trap artist killed in Puerto Rico

22 posts in this topic

Barovi

Kevin Fret an openly gay Puerto Rican trap artist was shot and killed this morning in Puerto Rico. I wasn‚Äôt a fan of his music but sad to hear this happened.¬†I remember he accused Ozuna of being in his DMs :skull:¬†and he had beef with Anuel. Rip in peace fearless king¬†ūüė•

Cheers

Anuel probably sent the hit order. RIP

Lights and Waves

KillingYourCareer

RIP. A hero for beefing with talentless Anuel.

Rev8

Tell us about the beef with Anuel

anyways Rip
he seemed to be spitting hard
hope at least it wasnt homophobia

AvrilLaQueen

I hope the murder wasn't related with homophobia :doc: but RIP regardless, it's disgusting how it is still so normal to go out and shot someone to death :mazen: scary world

SavagePapi

I actually knew him a bit. He was in my Instagram DMs trying to get to know me like a month ago after I had commented on one of his videos. It was the first time someone famous had hit me up, but I wasn't gassed about it. We kept the conversations pretty normal I mean afterall he's still human. We texted a bit, and we followed each other on Snapchat. I'm not trying to be messy because we pretty much kept it friendly and flirtacious. I just didn't want to get involved because I knew of his history.

I live north of Boston. He resided in Springfield, Mass. So we also just never got a chance to hang out due to distance (Springfield is about 1hr and 15min from where I live), plus he was always traveling. I will say besides all the "beef/drama" he had he did really seem like a genuine guy BTS. Although, I do think the fame got to his head a little bit. Either way, I will always remember him as being fearless, outspoken, and for having a great sense of humor. 

Sadly, Puerto Rico still continues to be trash!

R.I.P. ICON :sad:

Sinister
1 minute ago, SavagePapi said:

I actually knew him a bit. He was in my Instagram DMs trying to get to know me like a month ago after I had commented on one of his videos. It was the first time someone famous had hit me up, but I wasn't gassed about it. We kept the conversations pretty normal I mean afterall he's still human. We texted a bit, and we followed each other on Snapchat. I'm not trying to be messy because we pretty much kept it friendly and flirtacious. I just didn't want to get involved because I knew of his history.

I live north of Boston. He resided in Springfield, Mass. So we also just never got a chance to hang out due to distance (Springfield is about 1hr and 15min from where I live), plus he was always traveling. I will say besides all the "beef/drama" he had he did really seem like a genuine guy BTS. Although, I do think the fame got to his head a little bit. Either way, I will always remember him as being fearless, outspoken, and for having a great sense of humor. 

Sadly, Puerto Rico still continues to be trash!

R.I.P. ICON :sad:

Youre from Mass?

No way...im in Western Mass all the time (Bostonian)

SavagePapi
1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Youre from Mass?

No way...im in Western Mass all the time (Bostonian)

Yes I am. I was born and raised in Lowell. Up until 6 months ago. I now reside in Haverhill due to work.

Bacardi
9 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

What was his history?

Image result for oprah gif atrl

Ronnie Redd

I’m laughing at the fact that the video has the stereotypical rap video tropes such as a dude rapping while being surrounded by women and money and then there’s this twink in drag in a jacuzzi rapping while being suggestive. What a blizzard clash of two worlds... 

RIP...

BigBangStan

I just watched the video of his murder and I'm perturbated. RIP 

SavagePapi
53 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

What was his history?

Image result for oprah gif atrl

He was very known for being problematic in the streets, fighting, arguing with famous Puerto Rican celebrities, spewing vulgarities through IG stories, etc. 

Just not a scene I want to be in anymore. I'm sure some of it was self defense because of his sexuality, but others times it seemed like he was clout chasing. A gay Tekashi if you will. But behind all that, I think there was a genuine person. He just never showed that side as much as he should had.

Bacardi
3 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

He was very known for being problematic in the streets, fighting, arguing with famous Puerto Rican celebrities, spewing vulgarities through IG stories, etc. 

Just not a scene I want to be in anymore. I'm sure some of it was self defense because of his sexuality, but others times it seemed like he was clout chasing. A gay Tekashi if you will. But behind all that, I think there was a genuine person. He just never showed that side as much as he should had.

oh wow thanks

YoYo
4 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

I really like the way you write. I don't what what it is, but theres clarity to it. 

KimmyBella
11 hours ago, Cheers said:

Anuel probably sent the hit order. RIP

11 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Tell us about the beef with Anuel

anyways Rip
he seemed to be spitting hard
hope at least it wasnt homophobia

I need y’all to spill the T on Anuel 

Barovi
7 hours ago, KimmyBella said:

I need y’all to spill the T on Anuel 

I don’t think it was anything mayor I think Anuel disrespected him on a song but I also read Kevin touched his ass :skull: 

He also had beef with Cosculluela I think Kevin also accused him of being in his dms :skull: 

Iceland

he looks like ariana sister.

rip.

SavagePapi
11 hours ago, YoYo said:

I really like the way you write. I don't what what it is, but theres clarity to it. 

Thank you. I think age definitely helps with that.

I just like to be clear as possible without sounding like I'm being disrespectful, you know? I rather not speak ill of the dead. But I have noticed that even my clapbacks now are a lot of more polished than let's say 6 years ago. Lol!

samito

ugh! So much things happening in my country. RIP